Character
    Sneakyrose
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

***Can not call Trusts or Mount in South Gustaberg

I was on Summoner after doing the Atomos Avatar Battle, which was completed successfully.
    I then went to South Gustaberg to test it out and did not notice anything unusual, until a bit later.

When trying to call Trusts out in that area, I was unable to and it was due to still having enmity; that is what the message displayed in the log, even though I was clearly out of battle. I was also not able to mount due to another message saying there was a hostile presence around. I was able to do both in different zones and also on mules.

Hopefully this can be corrected. Thanks in advance!
    (0)
    Last edited by SneakyRose; 05-21-2024 at 04:10 AM. Reason: This issue no longer persists. I am not sure how it was fixed but did some steps randomly and somehow it was corrected?

Character
    Sneakyrose
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This issue no longer persists. I am not sure how it was fixed but did some steps randomly and somehow it was corrected?
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If it wasn't letting you use mounts or trusts because it thought you had enmity, just zoning out and back in should have fixed it. The real issue here is what, exactly, made it think that?

What were you testing on? Since Atomos doesn't do any damage, I would expect you to have an angry monster chasing you after it dismissed itself, but if you chose something like worms, they wouldn't be able to chase but might not lose enmity until you get further away than you might expect.

For that matter, if you tried quadav, it could be possible for them to link and be aggressive to Atomos, then just sort of lose interest when it disappeared - I can't say for sure how that works with regards to enmity since I'm just looking in from the outside - but I think it puts you on their enmity table with no priority; they won't attack, but things like curing and buffing would generate enmity and make them suddenly very interested in swinging their weapons in your general direction. If that is the case, that would explain the trust and mount thing.

Third rule of Summon Club: Don't leave witnesses.
    (1)