Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Player VanaFan82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Posts
    13
    Character
    Incredibleboss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

    More Storage Slips: REMA weapons, Dynamis Necks and other JSE?

    Hello!
    Would it be possible to create storage slips for REMA weapons? I understand that they usually have to be fully augmented to be stored, like the old relic +2 armor. So, could you allow us to store Rank 15 REMA weapons or capped Rank Dynamis +1 and +2 necks?

    Even with 8 wardrobes, I'll take any space savings I can get. Thank you.
    (7)

  2. #2
    Player Voidstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    256
    Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Second ^
    If this thread is ever seen by SE and thinks augmented gear is impossible to store. There is only 1 augment path for each of the listed gear. Please have a look at the item Moogle Storage Slip 13. It can be done for items where you can specify only a single version of each item capable of storage.
    (2)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 03-14-2024 at 02:52 PM.

  3. #3
    Player VanaFan82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Posts
    13
    Character
    Incredibleboss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    Second ^
    If this thread is ever seen by SE and thinks augmented gear is impossible to store. There is only 1 augment tier for each of the listed gear. Please have a look at the item Moogle Storage Slip 13. It can be done for items where you can specify only a single version of each item capable of storage.
    Thank you for sharing this specific example. ^^
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Gwydion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,026
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I would love to be able to store base relic weapons.

    Can SE please give us the option to store base relic weapons at the Goblin in Castle Zvahl Baileys or one of the currency-converting Goblins in Davoi, Castle Ostroja, Beadeaux? (These items are Ito, Relic Shield, Relic Axe, Relic Bow, Relic Gun, etc etc...)

    Any way to get inventory back is a blessing.
    (0)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

  5. #5
    Player Zenion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    225
    Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There shouldn't be any technical reason why REMA weapons couldn't be stored at every stage except partly-augmented. The problem, I think, is that tracking augments means metadata that storage slips don't have a way to track, but Laevateinn (75), Leavateinn (80), Laevateinn (85), Laevateinn (90), Laevateinn (95), Laevateinn (99), Laevateinn (99 afterglow), Laevateinn (119), Laevateinn (119 afterglow), and Laevateinn (119 rank 15) should all basically be just different holes to punch on the card.

    Relic, Mythic, Empyrean, and probably Prime and Aeonic together would have to be four separate slips though, because any one of those sets is as much stuff to potentially track as any one tier of JSE gear.

    The real issue, though, would be that the game doesn't "see" storage slips when it does rare checks. Someone could theoretically end up with duplicates unless that's addressed, and that could be a whole mess to sort out.
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player Gwydion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,026
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    There shouldn't be any technical reason why REMA weapons couldn't be stored at every stage except partly-augmented. The problem, I think, is that tracking augments means metadata that storage slips don't have a way to track, but Laevateinn (75), Leavateinn (80), Laevateinn (85), Laevateinn (90), Laevateinn (95), Laevateinn (99), Laevateinn (99 afterglow), Laevateinn (119), Laevateinn (119 afterglow), and Laevateinn (119 rank 15) should all basically be just different holes to punch on the card.

    Relic, Mythic, Empyrean, and probably Prime and Aeonic together would have to be four separate slips though, because any one of those sets is as much stuff to potentially track as any one tier of JSE gear.

    The real issue, though, would be that the game doesn't "see" storage slips when it does rare checks. Someone could theoretically end up with duplicates unless that's addressed, and that could be a whole mess to sort out.
    Could you explain this? How could someone get duplicate storage slips?
    (0)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

  7. #7
    Player Zenion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    225
    Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Could you explain this? How could someone get duplicate storage slips?
    Not duplicate slips, but duplicate weapons. Like, I dunno if relic is considered a quest or not, mythic I'm pretty sure would lock you out with the associated quest, but prime and empyrean would forget that you have those weapons if they were on the slip, and you could potentially have, say, a fully-functioning prime club and the sleep-means-nothing-to-me slowly-devours-your-soul prime club at the same time that way. Which is not intended behavior or you'd be able to do it just by buying a second copy of a base prime weapon after upgrading the first one once.
    (0)