Character
    Incredibleboss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Screenshot Submissions > 1 week please?

Hello SE Community Team!
    So, I guess I just missed the closing deadline for the screenshot submission campaign by just a few minutes. Could the submission deadline be extended? 2 weeks perhaps? or even the whole month (1 billing period)? It doesn't look like we reached the cap of 250 official forum posts, and I will have to wait until the next screenshot campaign.

Please consider this change for this campaign or future campaigns... Thank you!
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For the future I'd like to point out they'll take essentially anything that is remotely relevant to the contest. If you want the goodies, you don't need to jump through hoops, becuase they are offering way more prizes than they will ever get in submissions. So don't wait, just snap that mog house or whatever it is they want without any preperation- I think that's essentially what they were looking for anyway- just your mog in its natural state.

I'm all for more people participating- but keep in mind that no matter how far out the deadline is, some people will wait til the last minute and/or miss it. I hope you're able to sneak in, but remember that there will also be people waiting for their prizes who don't want to wait any longer than they have to- it's a balancing act

The thread hasn't been closed yet, so it can't hurt to just post it and see if anything happens.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-06-2024 at 03:45 AM.

Character
    Incredibleboss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks for your reply. Currently and at the time of my posting, the submission thread has been closed: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...n-Thread/page9

I just don't check the forums that often, so announcing the contest and closing the submission deadline in the same 1 week period seems to small of a window, to me.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I took pictures to choose from in time, but procrastinated enough to miss the time to actually post any of them. ^^;

They have been holding these open for around two weeks in the past, but sometimes also around one week only in.

Good reminder to at least me to actually check the date at some point...

(Not that I have space for more things but I need things everyone needs things right and maybe I have all these things already but they are things and...)
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I took pictures to choose from in time, but procrastinated enough to miss the time to actually post any of them. ^^;

They have been holding these open for around two weeks in the past, but sometimes also around one week only in.

Good reminder to at least me to actually check the date at some point...

(Not that I have space for more things but I need things everyone needs things right and maybe I have all these things already but they are things and...)
    I made it this time but I'm honestly in the same boat most times lol. I see the contest and I'm like "oh i have plenty of time ill just do it later" and then the deadline flies by.
    (1)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Wang it up on Twitter/X and see if they'll count it!
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...