Thread: bug report

Character
    Highlulu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

bug report

I just finished running ODIN D and went to go get another KI but was unable to get one due to not having enough merits. So i went and topped off merits and came back to get the KI. I was not able to find it in the available options to get a KI and I do not have the Temp KI in my inventory. Please fix this as I would like to go and keep trying Odin.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're overlooking something / goofed somewhere. There is nothing to fix, it is working fine. If you can not select it, that means you have it. Go try to enter and verify whether you can or can't. The menu checks that you have the KI before showing it in the list.

I just went to the NPC, couldn't find stygian pact phantom gem in the NPC list, checked Temporary Key Items and found it right above the Naakual paragon KIs. I was able to enter the battle as expected.

Another troubleshooting step after first trying the above: Check all of the gem exchange NPCs, each city has one, and see if they all produce the same result.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-20-2024 at 07:04 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I have never seen an error occur when getting a KI from a merit npc before, exactly which npc are you trying to get KI from?
    (0)