Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83
  1. #31
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,238
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    OP is 100% spot on........but it is kind of like The Cookie Monster giving nutritional advice......
    Hey man, even I thought it was funny. +1 to you
    (0)

  2. #32
    Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Whatever you want to believe. The proof is pretty evident.


    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This thread took a really bizzare turn, lol. But I guess engagement has increased?


    No doubt. It's hard for us to get even the most basic things now, if it was ever easy in the first place.



    Uh, the proof is in his thread. Notice how the user name has changed multiple times but the behavior is the same. It's really not hard to see. At least, if we're talking about the person making the STF reports, as there's not really anyone else I can think of fitting the description of making multiple accounts to evade bans.

    So I scrolled up and there is a case that they are the same person maybe. Either way, it doesn't invalidate their opinion in this topic. So I'm not sure what valid overall point anyone thinks they have in trying to say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I never made any such accusation. There is no lie. I said "IF" there was bad performance. This is not the same thing as saying there actually was. This is called a hypothetical situation. I don't have any data or information other than that which you have provided. I am simply being logical. There is nothing more to it than that. IF, that's an IF, you perform poorly a party can kick you. It doesn't matter if there was a business arrangement or if you were there for some other reason. Your actual performance isn't even relevant. You can be kicked for a party from any reason. This came up because you cited the Terms of Service, which does not cover kicking people from parties. LATER, you did say that the reason you cited that was because you feel you were scammed. In that case, you can certainly call a GM, and ultimately whether there was a violation will be up to them.

    One more time:
    This is NOT an accusation. This is merely an explanation. I DO NOT KNOW what happened other than what you have told us. I can not determine any guilt or innocence. All I attempted to do was explain to you what the rules actually allow.

    I hope that clears this up.
    So again, I wasn't saying that if performance was bad they would be wrong for booting me. But it wasn't and you were implying a straw man argument by saying that's what I was saying. The actual performance IS relevant because it is tied to an implied agreement. I didn't say I FELT I was scammed. I explained why I was.

    One more time: Don't stuff words in my mouth that I didn't say. Don't presume to know what happened and act like you do based on hearsay.
    (0)

  3. #33
    Player Catmato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    975
    Character
    Catmato
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    They're not talking about this thread you're in now. They're talking about this one
    Sorry, I misread "his" thread as "this" thread.
    (1)
    It's your server.

  4. #34
    Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Sorry, I misread "his" thread as "this" thread.
    Don't need to be sorry his whole point is moot anyway lol
    (1)

  5. #35
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,238
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    So again, I wasn't saying that if performance was bad they would be wrong for booting me. But it wasn't and you were implying a straw man argument by saying that's what I was saying
    There was no straw man. THere wasn't even an argument. I only said that performance is a valid reason for a kick (and any reason other than provable harassment is also a valid reason for that matter). I made no statement or implication that your performance was bad. My opinion on that doesn't even matter- The only opinion that matters is that of the person who kicked you.


    One more time: Don't stuff words in my mouth that I didn't say
    I never did any such thing. You are being way too defensive.

    One more time: I never stated or implied any knowledge of your performance in a party. I never made any kind of argument whatsoever. I only stated the simple fact that they can kick you if they don't like your performance (no matter how good it is), or for ANY REASON AT ALL, for that matter.

    If you feel you have been scammed, the burden is on you to prove that- and only a GM can decide on that. I can't, and no one else here can either. We can have opinions, sure. But we don't know what really happened, because none of us were there, and you haven't provided any screenshots, chat logs, or whatever that the community could use to decide.

    You are continuing to make assumptions about my feelings towards you that simply do not exist. Stop assuming the worst in others.

    It's honestly incredible how long this has gone on. I'm not attacking you, and I'm not making judgements on you. Perhaps the best thing for you to do at this point is just leave well enough alone. If you think you're innocent that's all that matters. Who cares what a bunch of randos on the internet think?
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-19-2024 at 03:46 PM.

  6. #36
    Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There was no straw man. THere wasn't even an argument. I only said that performance is a valid reason for a kick (and any reason other than provable harassment is also a valid reason for that matter). I made no statement or implication that your performance was bad. My opinion on that doesn't even matter- The only opinion that matters is that of the person who kicked you.


    I never did any such thing. You are being way too defensive.

    One more time: I never stated or implied any knowledge of your performance in a party. I never made any kind of argument whatsoever. I only stated the simple fact that they can kick you if they don't like your performance (no matter how good it is), or for ANY REASON AT ALL, for that matter.

    If you feel you have been scammed, the burden is on you to prove that- and only a GM can decide on that. I can't, and no one else here can either. We can have opinions, sure. But we don't know what really happened, because none of us were there, and you haven't provided any screenshots, chat logs, or whatever that the community could use to decide.

    You are continuing to make assumptions about my feelings towards you that simply do not exist. Stop assuming the worst in others.

    It's honestly incredible how long this has gone on. I'm not attacking you, and I'm not making judgements on you. Perhaps the best thing for you to do at this point is just leave well enough alone. If you think you're innocent that's all that matters. Who cares what a bunch of randos on the internet think?
    There was definitely a straw man and you definitely implied that you thought that either my performance was bad or that I was feeling that it was and that it was ok to expect a second run due to that. There are other opinions that matter other than the offending party. Give me a break and stop trolling. I think you're projecting on the defensiveness part of things.

    And again, one more time: You did and they can't without violating the ToS. Please read this time.

    The burden is not on me to prove anything to defend myself in this forum after someone brought me into this out of nowhere and then you decided to start launching unprovoked and ignorant attacks on me. You're right, you don't know what happened. So stop acting like you do. I'm not assuming anything. You are.

    What's "incredible" is the level of self-serving trolling you seem to be doing for your own amusement. Perhaps the best thing for you to do is admit you were wrong and just stop this stuff and stop wasting everyone's time. Thank you.
    (0)

  7. #37
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,238
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalee View Post
    There was definitely a straw man and you definitely implied that you thought that either my performance was bad or that I was feeling that it was and that it was ok to expect a second run due to that. There are other opinions that matter other than the offending party. Give me a break and stop trolling. I think you're projecting on the defensiveness part of things.

    And again, one more time: You did and they can't without violating the ToS. Please read this time.

    The burden is not on me to prove anything to defend myself in this forum after someone brought me into this out of nowhere and then you decided to start launching unprovoked and ignorant attacks on me. You're right, you don't know what happened. So stop acting like you do. I'm not assuming anything. You are.

    What's "incredible" is the level of self-serving trolling you seem to be doing for your own amusement. Perhaps the best thing for you to do is admit you were wrong and just stop this stuff and stop wasting everyone's time. Thank you.
    There you go again claiming I'm implying things that I'm not. It's really hard to tell if you're being this paranoid on purpose or if you were just traumatized by some conspiracy against you and now assume everything is a conspiracy.

    You are impossible. You keep searching for some secret hidden meaning in everyone's words that generally isn't there. It is literally impossible to talk to you, because no matter how I phrase what I say, you think I'm implying something else.

    You have to stop treating people like this. It's not just me you're doing this to. It would really be in your best interest to simply not reply, I think.

    I responded to the initial topic out of a genuine interest to understand what was going on and I gave you every benefit of the doubt. But from your point of view, everyone is conspiring against you and you are unable to take people's words at face value.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-19-2024 at 07:48 PM.

  8. #38
    Player Rinuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    87
    Character
    Sampi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There you go again claiming I'm implying things that I'm not. It's really hard to tell if you're being this paranoid on purpose or if you were just traumatized by some conspiracy against you and now assume everything is a conspiracy.

    You are impossible. You keep searching for some secret hidden meaning in everyone's words that generally isn't there. It is literally impossible to talk to you, because no matter how I phrase what I say, you think I'm implying something else.

    You have to stop treating people like this. It's not just me you're doing this to. It would really be in your best interest to simply not reply, I think.

    I responded to the initial topic out of a genuine interest to understand what was going on and I gave you every benefit of the doubt. But from your point of view, everyone is conspiring against you and you are unable to take people's words at face value.
    It’s the normal ahalee cycle. People tried to tell him to let things go since December 2023. He assume everyone is out to get him and he was a victim of a “scam”, when it boils down to the partyleader kicked him from a party, although it might been rude without telling or explaining. But making a 2+ month drama around it, is odd to me.

    If you say anything, you’re just a troll.

    He been stalking people, harassing people both in-game and on online platforms.

    I have him blacklisted everywhere for peace of mind.
    (1)
    Last edited by Rinuko; 02-19-2024 at 08:32 PM.

  9. #39
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,238
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah. Seems I've met my match. Lol.....
    (0)

  10. #40
    Player Beastorizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    188
    Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All I am saying, is all those years of making enemies caught up with ya..........You kind of made your bed brah........
    (1)
    If SMN gets bit by their Fenrir, would they become a werewolf?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast