Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 83
  1. #41
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,123
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not trying to make enemies, I'm just on the spectrum with an inherently defective personality. There are so many people out there far more deserving.
    (0)

  2. #42
    Player Ahalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There you go again claiming I'm implying things that I'm not. It's really hard to tell if you're being this paranoid on purpose or if you were just traumatized by some conspiracy against you and now assume everything is a conspiracy.

    You are impossible. You keep searching for some secret hidden meaning in everyone's words that generally isn't there. It is literally impossible to talk to you, because no matter how I phrase what I say, you think I'm implying something else.

    You have to stop treating people like this. It's not just me you're doing this to. It would really be in your best interest to simply not reply, I think.

    I responded to the initial topic out of a genuine interest to understand what was going on and I gave you every benefit of the doubt. But from your point of view, everyone is conspiring against you and you are unable to take people's words at face value.

    You were implying what you were implying. I'm not being paranoid. I don't need to "search" for any "hidden meaning", it's all out in plain view with you. I'm not doing anythhing to anyone, maybe figure that out and please don't stuff words in other people's mouths. Thanks a bunch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinuko View Post
    It’s the normal ahalee cycle. People tried to tell him to let things go since December 2023. He assume everyone is out to get him and he was a victim of a “scam”, when it boils down to the partyleader kicked him from a party, although it might been rude without telling or explaining. But making a 2+ month drama around it, is odd to me.

    If you say anything, you’re just a troll.

    He been stalking people, harassing people both in-game and on online platforms.

    I have him blacklisted everywhere for peace of mind.
    There is no "ahalee cycle", my posts have been pretty rational and logical tbh. I don't assume everyone is out to get me and I was a victim of a scam as are many people in this world. There are legit and illegitimate reasons to kick others out of a party. I haven't made any drama.

    I have not stalked, nor harassed anyone. You have me blacklisted because you don't want to be confronted in-game about trolling me on the boards.
    (0)

  3. #43
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,123
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You were implying what you were implying.
    No.
    I was not implying anything. I used the exact words to state exactly what I meant. No percieved implication on your part is correct. The literal words and only the literal words are what I mean. Period.

    I am done with this conversation, you can not accept that people actually mean what they say and read too far into things. Until you do something about this, you're going to continue having these kinds of arguments with nearly everyone you interact with. This clearly isn't the only time you've run into this situation, and you really need to ask yourself why that is and what you can do about it.

    It is really not easy at all to earn a spot on my ignore list- far more difficult than probably anyone else here.

    Good bye.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-20-2024 at 06:53 PM.

  4. #44
    Player Ahalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No.
    I was not implying anything. I used the exact words to state exactly what I meant. No percieved implication on your part is correct. The literal words and only the literal words are what I mean. Period.

    I am done with this conversation, you can not accept that people actually mean what they say and read too far into things. Until you do something about this, you're going to continue having these kinds of arguments with nearly everyone you interact with. This clearly isn't the only time you've run into this situation, and you really need to ask yourself why that is and what you can do about it.

    It is really not easy at all to earn a spot on my ignore list- far more difficult than probably anyone else here.

    Good bye.
    It really doesn't help to deny what you were implying. You absolutely meant what you said. Implying something doesnt preclude that. I think you need to ask yourself why you continue to attempt to troll and antagonize others.
    (0)

  5. #45
    Player Rinuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    76
    Character
    Sampi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalee View Post
    There are legit and illegitimate reasons to kick others out of a party. I haven't made any drama.
    Who decided what is and isn't a legitimate reason to kick anyone? You?
    A party leader can kick whoever they like for whatever reason. It's not that big of a deal. You are entitled to whatever feeling about being removed from a party but throwing a fit like you have since Christmas, going on a campaign to try to ruin multiple people's enjoyment in the game and, spread falsehood, is simply sad. If you're just trolling, it's not even a good troll.

    But congrats on ruining whatever reputation you may had on Bahamut, everyone who knows about your yelling drama wants to stay away and not invite you.

    But you will ignore all of this and just go ahead and call me a troll and me harassing you.
    (0)

  6. #46
    Player Ahalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinuko View Post
    Who decided what is and isn't a legitimate reason to kick anyone? You?
    A party leader can kick whoever they like for whatever reason. It's not that big of a deal. You are entitled to whatever feeling about being removed from a party but throwing a fit like you have since Christmas, going on a campaign to try to ruin multiple people's enjoyment in the game and, spread falsehood, is simply sad. If you're just trolling, it's not even a good troll.

    But congrats on ruining whatever reputation you may had on Bahamut, everyone who knows about your yelling drama wants to stay away and not invite you.

    But you will ignore all of this and just go ahead and call me a troll and me harassing you.
    I never said I decided what a legitimate reason to kick someone is. It's either legitimate or it's not. You may want to read the ToS that you agreed to, to be able to play this game, because it seems like you didn't bother the first time. The party leader cannot orchestrate an in-game scam and therefore cannot kick for the purposes of that. I haven't been throwing any fit. I think you're just looking to libel someone over the official forums with that at this point. I'm not on a campaign to ruin anyone's enjoyment, quite the contrary. I don't want anyone to have the same experience getting scammed by Euvedant/Lecroucond that I did. I haven't ruined my reputation by the way.

    I seriously do think you should grow up and stop trolling others. Thank you.
    (0)

  7. #47
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,123
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The only illegitimate reason to kick someone out of a part is as a form of harassment. The TOS covers no reasons for kicking someone from a party to be a rule violation. Even if someone wanted to make a case for scamming (which would require a transaction), that's it's own rule and doesn't directly have anything to do with kicking people. Scamming is a player dispute. GMs in some cases have mediated such disputes (i.e. telling users to give money / items back, or whatever), but generally this isn't punished by the TOS with bans or suspensions.

    This guy really just can't let this go can he? Never heard of quitting while you're behind, just keeps digging a bigger hole.

    .... it's almost like I've ran into myself
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-22-2024 at 07:14 AM.

  8. #48
    Player Ahalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The only illegitimate reason to kick someone out of a part is as a form of harassment. The TOS covers no reasons for kicking someone from a party to be a rule violation. Even if someone wanted to make a case for scamming (which would require a transaction), that's it's own rule and doesn't directly have anything to do with kicking people. Scamming is a player dispute. GMs in some cases have mediated such disputes (i.e. telling users to give money / items back, or whatever), but generally this isn't punished by the TOS with bans or suspensions.

    This guy really just can't let this go can he? Never heard of quitting while you're behind, just keeps digging a bigger hole.

    .... it's almost like I've ran into myself
    So in-game scams are against the ToS, if someone is kicking someone to effectuate that, then they are breaking the ToS. Pretty simple. The ToS does cover it. There was a transaction. Its called time investment for an implied return in this case and it CAN have something to do with kicking people if that is what is required to effectuate the scam.
    (0)

  9. #49
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    10,123
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

    It seems like someone isn't able to cope with not having the last word.
    (0)

  10. #50
    Player Ahalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post

    It seems like someone isn't able to cope with not having the last word.
    Yeah, like you. Because you posted nothing of value yet again.
    (1)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast