Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think it is safe to say, given the toxicity that seems to rear its ugly head more than it should do: ..

Players are frustrated...
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Yes, it is, they have just been banned multiple times from the forum and have a million and one accounts (so it seems) in order to keep posting.
    So there was no mention of that in there and to me, there is still no proof either.
    (0)

Character
    Sampi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalee View Post
    Banning Rinuko would be a good start.

Says the person trying to instigate more stuff
    Ban me for what?
    (0)

Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinuko View Post
    Ban me for what?
    For trolling other people and trying to bait people into another flame war. That sort of thing.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So there was no mention of that in there and to me, there is still no proof either.
    Whatever you want to believe. The proof is pretty evident.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This thread took a really bizzare turn, lol. But I guess engagement has increased?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I think it is safe to say, given the toxicity that seems to rear its ugly head more than it should do: ..

Players are frustrated...
    No doubt. It's hard for us to get even the most basic things now, if it was ever easy in the first place.

Uh, the proof is in his thread. Notice how the user name has changed multiple times but the behavior is the same. It's really not hard to see. At least, if we're talking about the person making the STF reports, as there's not really anyone else I can think of fitting the description of making multiple accounts to evade bans.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-19-2024 at 03:16 AM.

7. 02-19-2024 03:03 AM

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalee
    Don't lie. You falsely accuse me of bad performance
    I never made any such accusation. There is no lie. I said "IF" there was bad performance. This is not the same thing as saying there actually was. This is called a hypothetical situation. I don't have any data or information other than that which you have provided. I am simply being logical. There is nothing more to it than that. IF, that's an IF, you perform poorly a party can kick you. It doesn't matter if there was a business arrangement or if you were there for some other reason. Your actual performance isn't even relevant. You can be kicked for a party from any reason. This came up because you cited the Terms of Service, which does not cover kicking people from parties. LATER, you did say that the reason you cited that was because you feel you were scammed. In that case, you can certainly call a GM, and ultimately whether there was a violation will be up to them.

One more time:
    This is NOT an accusation. This is merely an explanation. I DO NOT KNOW what happened other than what you have told us. I can not determine any guilt or innocence. All I attempted to do was explain to you what the rules actually allow.

I hope that clears this up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-19-2024 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Uh, the proof is in his thread. Notice how the user name has changed multiple times but the behavior is the same.
    Uroah has only posted once in this thread. Does he have some other current name you're aware of?
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    OP is 100% spot on........but it is kind of like The Cookie Monster giving nutritional advice......
    (5)
    BST/DRG

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Uroah has only posted once in this thread. Does he have some other current name you're aware of?
    They're not talking about this thread you're in now. They're talking about this one:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...-file-as-proof.

The OP, Uriaoh, Uriah, and several other accounts you'll see in that thread are all the same person. He's been banned at least 4 or 5 times for spamming. There are multiple reasons why they don't take firmer action, but all you really need to know is that this guy has made it his life work to call out RMT/botting. He thinks his STF reports get auto-deleted or are never read or something, so he takes screenshots of them all and posts them here. The reality is they do read them and they do ban bots, but their process is so slow that it doesn't really make a dent. And honestly, they probably do ignore his reports at this point, because they have no substance anymore. He just posts every day saying "everyone in the zone is botting in Crawler's Nest [S]," Which, as I noted, is a false statement if even one person enters that zone for any other reason. This means that innocent people are very likely caught up in his reports which makes them impossible for anyone to take seriously.

It's incredibly obvious all of those accounts are the same person. No person with their sanity intact would even do what he's doing in the first place. They'd make one thread complaining about the bots and then either keep playing the game or quit because of it. Most people simply speak with their wallet.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-19-2024 at 11:28 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast