Good day, adventurers!
Fujito here.

Here in Japan, we've welcomed the day known as Risshun, which marks the start of spring in the traditional Japanese calendar. Despite that however, it continues to snow in parts of the country and we're still experiencing the frigid northerly winds. I know it can be difficult to motivate yourself when the weather is so chilly, but I suggest you grab a nice, fluffy leafkin or leech plushie and find some time to relax in a warm, comfortable room to help get through this stubborn cold spell we’re having!

Now, in regards to the February update...

The Master Trials update we announced last November on Freshly Picked Vana'diel is starting to take shape. This time, the guardians of Adoulin stand in your way, led by none other than August himself! Can you withstand the might of the legendary founder king of Adoulin!? A special reward and title await those who are victorious, so I hope that you will take on the challenge.

Also, this month's Ambuscade features the return of Ahrimans and Taurus. It's been a while since either of them have made an appearance, so you might want to brush up on your strategies for taking them on while you wait for the update.

I hope you continue to enjoy FINAL FANTASY XI.
Safe journeys!

Content and System-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
FebruaryAmbuscade・Replace notorious monsters -
FebruaryMaster Trials・Add new content -
FebruaryTitles・Add new titles -
Item-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
FebruaryItems・Add new items -
FebruaryPorter Moogle・Add to list of supported items -