Good day, adventurers!
Fujito here.

Just like that, the colors of the various decorations we see all around us have changed from orange and black to red and green. On a similar note, it's nearly time for Vana'diel's Starlight Celebration, so the moogles are hard at work getting the town's decorations ready for the big event.

Furthermore, we are just about ready to launch the new in-game content known as Vana'Bout. It will consist of a two-week long challenge starting on Tuesday, December 12, 2023.
If everyone works together to complete the challenge, there will be a new campaign starting from January. We're also preparing individual rewards for participating adventurers, so this is one event you definitely don't want to miss.

In other news, the Japan-only Treasures of Vana'diel exhibition in Osaka will open from Friday, December 22, 2023. To all of you—especially those in western Japan—who were unable to attend the previous event held in Tokyo, have you got your tickets yet? Based on our experience with the Tokyo exhibition, we are preparing reserved time slots for weekends and holidays, so please take note when purchasing your tickets.
The end of the year brings with it Christmas, New Year's, and various festivals, and I've been told that the Osaka exhibition will be making certain "accommodations" for them. I encourage you to visit the venue and see what they have prepared.

In conjunction with the Treasures of Vana'diel exhibition, we will also be holding special Return Home to Vana'diel and Discount Campaigns. I hope you'll take this opportunity to spread the wonders of Vana'diel to as many people as possible, whether it's someone who has never played the game before, or maybe a friend who used to accompany you on your adventures back in the day.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you for your continued support of FFXI throughout 2023.
Happy New Year!

Content and System-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
DecemberAmbuscade・Replace notorious monsters -
Item-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
DecemberItems・Add new items -