Character
    Maynwii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Pictlogica Event Items?

I've only been playing for a couple years but I came across the furnishing items from the Pictlogica crossover event and I absolutely love them.

I know some events loop back around but from what I can tell these were never re-issued outside of the event in 2014. There are probably more logistics around bringing back crossover events than normal and Pictlogica itself has been shut down but I'd love a chance to get my hands on these in whatever way possible. Even bringing them back as part of a login campaign would be lovely.
    (2)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Do you think they can do that due to contracts and what not? I always wonder about things like that, because I do want some older items too that were part of collab events.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Me too. There are a lot of events I would like to see come back.

But to clarify, I don't want these events to be added to the Vana-bout competitions. It would be silly for servers to earn points and "win" the enabling of a campaign that is just vanity items. I don't agree with this, so SE please don't do that.

However, many vanity campaigns, should be around much more frequently. Like the Mandragora mini-game that was added everywhere, we should have more of these things made available year-round.
    (0)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VicBoss View Post
    I've only been playing for a couple years but I came across the furnishing items from the Pictlogica crossover event and I absolutely love them.

I know some events loop back around but from what I can tell these were never re-issued outside of the event in 2014. There are probably more logistics around bringing back crossover events than normal and Pictlogica itself has been shut down but I'd love a chance to get my hands on these in whatever way possible. Even bringing them back as part of a login campaign would be lovely.
    I have a few of them spread over my alt/mule characters. If I am on and you send me a /tell I can give them to you.
    ← [name shown here in profile]
    (2)

Character
    Maynwii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    That would be amazing, thanks so much! I'll try and track you down.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    That's so cool. I'm glad you guys could arrange this.
    (2)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.