Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Trade excess Sapphires / Starstones for Gallimaufry

What it says. Trade excess Ra'Kaznar Sapphires and Starstones for Gallimaufry

Sapphires = Lowball 1k / Highball 10k

Starstones are already obtainable with Gallimaufry so maybe half that for a tradeback / Drop.

If you hit the cap of 350k Gallimaufry, you can't trade anymore until you drop below the cap again.
    Main reason for doing this is to speed up the armor acquisition, and while it helps the 1st stage of Prime weapons, it's not going to speed up that last 650k on the 1st stage
    (4)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I like the exchange rate of Wildskeeper Reive items for Bayld, which I believe is 1/5th. If each sapphire gave you 2k and startstone gave you ~16k gallimaufry, I don't think anyone would complain?

And, how cool would it be if there was a campaign where those exchange rates were increased by 100%?

While we're at it, can we figure out a way to incentivize players to help each other with Odyssey? Once a group people make it to V25 T4 Bumba, there is no one incentize to help others climb Odyssey. Perhaps an Odyssey-styled "runic disc" that increases RP gains for every person you help unlock an NM or RP upgrade tier?
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    At the end of Resurgence, the cap is up'd to 1 million gal with prime weapons (octahedrites) being 1 mil gal. Trading sapphires for 1k is a bit pointless. We need to trade them for much more than that. At the moment, there isn't any incentive for me to get prime weapons, being this high. Each empyrean+3 piece costs 70k gal too so that's 350k gal for full set for 1 job. We may as well just wait & see what SE does about it all so I would just keep stacking them. I doubt SE will do anything, though. It would be good to find out from SE how many people actually have the octahedrite versions of prime weapons. My guess is very little, probably 10 people on all servers, which would not be their intention.
    (0)