World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragan View Post
    Thanx and lets see that

We need campgain 1 month segment or Gallimaufry double
    And Odyssey v25 can use 2 ki 2 run with same jobs
    I agree. I would also appreciate Odyssey Segments and Sortie Gallimaufry Campaigns.
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah. Double gal campaign would be good but also, SE can do ROE -> Content: Sortie -> Subjugation: Obedella, Porxie, Bhoot, DD (forgot the full name) & any of the lower level NMs, too. The ROE giving exempler points & gal, eg. subjugation: bhoot would be 1000 exempler, 10k gal, would be quite useful. All repeatable. Other ROE like "Get 5 brown chests" for 20k gal can also help. SE can do a lot with "Content: Sortie" ROE here.
    (3)
    Last edited by RichLester; 09-05-2023 at 10:51 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RichLester View Post
    Yeah. Double gal campaign would be good but also, SE can do ROE -> Content: Sortie -> Subjugation: Obedella, Porxie, Bhoot, DD (forgot the full name) & any of the lower level NMs, too. The ROE giving exempler points & gal, eg. subjugation: bhoot would be 1000 exempler, 10k gal, would be quite useful. All repeatable. Other ROE like "Get 5 brown chests" for 20k gal can also help. SE can do a lot with "Content: Sortie" ROE here.
    Going the ROE route makes more sense, and would probably be a lot easier to implement.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Arcmarc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Monthly/Weekly ROE for Galli/Segments would bring some extra life to that content for sure.
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's been a while now with Sortie but I'm thinking just get the Empyrean+3 armour sets for what jobs I want & leave it at that. Is there any point of getting any Prime Weapon stage 3, considering the available REMA weapons? I can see the developers ain't gonna let us sell our stones for the gallimaufry any time soon (2 years time, maybe) so wondering what's the point now? May as well start dwindling down my time. I thought this game is meant to get easier when you get to the end of the game but this game doesn't seem to be. It's just 1 hour "run around/battle, gather stones, repeat" for Sortie at the moment. It's getting boring & quite annoying now.

SE needs to do a quick survey/query to find out how many people actually have just 1 prime weapon stage 3/4 or 5, even. They will then see the extent of the problem.
    (2)

Character
    Kabaneri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Prime are decent Weapons but not a must Have, Good thing about Primes that they don't require Gill or farming Items till Stage4, which could be completed around three months.

Currently Pug could do 6 to 8 bosses by melee or magic setup, the content is much clearer to everybody, than before.

SE Now adding ways to get Exampler points, which is Good I'm looking forward for more content like it.
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Then you're very lucky. I solo or duo for bout 5-6k a run. If you can get into a good party at master level 50 then good but does depends on timing & who's around.
    (0)

Character
    Kabaneri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Then you're very lucky. I solo or duo for bout 5-6k a run. If you can get into a good party at master level 50 then good but does depends on timing & who's around.
    Asura with Shout Filters is fine not as bad as before, You could easily find groups and make friends along the way.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There are constant yells for Sortie groups on Asura.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    True but does depend on server you're on & if you are USA or UK. I'm UK so timezone being at least 5 hrs ahead doesn't help when people are on. At the moment, I have so many sapphires & eikondrites, I want SE to allow us to sell them for gallimaufry but doesn't seem to happen.
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10