Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Elijah English text typo

So I'm not sure where I should report this, as it's not really a bug, but after completing the first set of RoE Quests 4, one of the lines Elijah says begins with: "Then I shall prepare somem ore objectives..."

Highlighted text should be 'some more'. I hope this can be passed along by the mods to the relevant team to correct in the next update.

Or if it should be a bug report, let me know if I need to do anything.
    (0)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Thank you. I made a new thread there.
    (0)
    Salaheem's Sentinels routinely monitors the content of messages sent and received via its linkshell for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. Employees must never send or store messages or attachments that acknowledge the return of the Black Coffin, or defame the name of Naja Salaheem or the Empress. Messages of this nature sent in or out of the Aht Urhgan linkshell may be intercepted and stopped by highly trained Immortals. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy this message.