Character
    Okosego
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Purple Racing Silks

I finally managed to save up 150 chocobucks and I was thinking of getting the purple racing silks (which increase chocobo movement speed) since that would be the most use for me than the other colours. I was wondering if anybody knows if these increase all the various mount’s movement speeds, or just your personal chocobo?
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okosego View Post
    I finally managed to save up 150 chocobucks and I was thinking of getting the purple racing silks (which increase chocobo movement speed) since that would be the most use for me than the other colours. I was wondering if anybody knows if these increase all the various mount’s movement speeds, or just your personal chocobo?
    Personal chocobo, and not past the cap.
    (0)

Character
    Okosego
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hmm, well it seems the noble chocobo mount I picked up last year already runs pretty fast, maybe I should get a different colour racing silk?
    I’m open to suggestions, what do you guys think? What is the most useful racing silk?
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    i have both the white and sky blue silks. as i did a LOT of digging and really enjoyed the hot and cold game as they had in FF9, these two made for more fun things to do in game, plus made me able to farm a lot of my own materials for lvling up crafting. yeah i passed on the speed one as your chocobo can get faster participating in races, and if you hatch one with the better stats by foods you feed it when young.
    (0)