this a google translate of the English version bellow

私だけかわかりませんが、マスターレベルになってから約2年ぶりにゲームに戻ってきました。
(私は 75 年代をレベル 85 キャップまでプレイしていましたが、その後長期休暇を取って、約 7 年前に 8 か月ほどの休暇をとって戻ってきました。オデッセイ ゲイルが登場する直前でした)

そして、私のコミュニティはますます分裂しているように感じます。
ffxiは本質から逃げている気がする。
その理由は次のとおりです。
ffxi は常にコミュニティを重視しており、仲間を集め、共有し、楽しみましょう。そして、現在のエンドゲームには、現時点で LS のイベントが 1 つだけあります。 Ody と Sortie はパーティーベースなので、参加者は 6 人になり、dynaD がないので毎晩行くので他の人を助けるのは困難です。
それで私が戻ってきたとき、6人からなる2つのグループが静電気を持っていました。
それで私はLSの2人と、時間をかけて見つけた他の友達3人でグループを作りました。 (良い友達が 1 人できました。そうです、ffxi の好きなところです)
オディニューメキシコを殺害してより高い復讐を進めると、大きな達成感が得られ、それが私をゲームに引き込むもう一つの要素です。

しかし、なぜそれらのエンドゲームのものは18人ベースではできないので、私たちはLsベースで楽しんで、人を集めるためにもっと多くのシャウトをするでしょう。 (Sortie and Odyssey A B C、そして多分ガオエル)

そう、イベントから参加者を除外すると、参加者をまとめておくのは難しいと言っているだけです。

同意する場合は、開発者からの情報を得ることができるよう返信してください ^^

I don't know if it's just me but i'm back to the game since nearly 2 year well since master lv.
(i been playing back in 75 era till lv 85 cap then took long break and came back around 7 year ago with like a 8 month break, just before odyssey gaol came by)

AND i feel like my community is splitting up more and more.
I have that feeling that ffxi is runing away from is essence.
Here why:
ffxi is always been about community, trying gather ppl together, share up and have some fun. And the current end game have only 1 event for LS at this point. Ody and Sortie being party based make ppl get 6 ppl and hard to help other cause they go every night we don't have dynaD.
So when i came back there was 2 group of 6 ppl having static.
so i made a group with 2 of ls and 3 other friend that i find over time. (made 1 good friend yea that thing i like about ffxi)
Making progression on killing Ody NM higher vengeance feel a big accomplishment which is other essence that keep me in game.

But why those end game thing can't be 18 ppl based so we would have fun with Ls base and have more shout to gather ppl together. (Sortie and Odyssey A B C and maybe Gaoel)

So yea just saying it's hard to keep ppl together when we exclude some out of event.

please if you agree reply so we can get visibility from dev ^^