Sortie (Diaphanous Gadget #E and #D)

Party or Solo:
    Party - 6 members

NPC Name:
    Diaphanous Gadget #E and Diaphanous Gadget #D

Monster Name:
    None

Steps:

Today, during my static's Sortie run we experienced a bug where we could not enter Diaphanous Gadget #E when we had the KI required to enter. We also experienced the same issue when trying to enter Diaphanous Gadget #D despite having the required KI. The whole party attempted to spam to enter after experiencing the issue with no luck. We killed the Botulus to see if there was some weird aggro issue but it still didn't work. As well as exiting E and re-entering, killing the Nakuuls and then trying to no avail. This issue cost my group at least 22k Gallimaufry and really hurt when Gallimaufry is such an important resource with the release of the new stages of Prime Weapons. Request this issue be looked into so my group, as well as other players, don't experience this again.
    (1)
    Last edited by Haxetcetera; 05-27-2023 at 12:48 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxetcetera View Post
    Today, during my static's Sortie run we experienced a bug where we could not enter Diaphanous Gadget #E when we had the KI required to enter. We also experienced the same issue when trying to enter Diaphanous Gadget #D despite having the required KI. The whole party attempted to spam to enter after experiencing the issue with no luck. We killed the Botulus to see if there was some weird aggro issue but it still didn't work. As well as exiting E and re-entering, killing the Nakuuls and then trying to no avail. This issue cost my group at least 22k Gallimaufry and really hurt when Gallimaufry is such an important resource with the release of the new stages of Prime Weapons. Request this issue be looked into so my group, as well as other players, don't experience this again.
    I'd like to offer the Dev team the tiniest violin to play.
    (0)