Character
    Kriskris
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Guardian of the void bug

After completing all the city fights and killing the boss I went to Xarc (s) and got the cut scene and key item from the Verdical Conflux. Then it says to go to Pashow Marshlands (s) and do the same there but hen I do nothing happens and nothing in game gives you any indication where the issue is....
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I just did this again two days ago. It's working fine. User error, no bugs.

You either didn't evolve the stones to 4, forgot to kill a t4, or are not on the proper mission to get access. Mission 3, after city quest 3. But as you gave no info, you're on your own figuring it out.
    (0)

Character
    Kriskris
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I just did this again two days ago. It's working fine. User error, no bugs.

You either didn't evolve the stones to 4, forgot to kill a t4, or are not on the proper mission to get access. Mission 3, after city quest 3. But as you gave no info, you're on your own figuring it out.
    First of all I don't need the rude comment. Second of all I went over everything several times, fought all the bosses, evolved the stone to 4, fought the last boss AND got the title for it. by all accounts I should have access to the last cut scene but it wont trigger and I can not find anything on the quest series in missions nor quests yet was able to proceed to the Xarcabard (s) conflux.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBear View Post
    First of all I don't need the rude comment. Second of all I went over everything several times, fought all the bosses, evolved the stone to 4, fought the last boss AND got the title for it. by all accounts I should have access to the last cut scene but it wont trigger and I can not find anything on the quest series in missions nor quests yet was able to proceed to the Xarcabard (s) conflux.
    You aren't in a position to demand how you are spoken to. It was user error, and that is your fault. The cause of the response is yourself.
    (0)