Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    They are if they want a prime weapon, and they do.

Never fear, you didn't get stupider. You were the same from the start, since you had no counter argument at any point at all.
    You just compared an exercise bike to being healthier than getting outside. Don't even.

"Stupider". Checks out.

Oh, and you don't get to have it both ways. I hope you never make a Prime Weapon.
    (0)

Player
    You just compared an exercise bike to being healthier than getting outside. Don't even.
    Exercise bikes are indoor excercise machines, they have no wheels. I think you're confusing it with a ...bike.

"Stupider". Checks out.
    Why are you mocking Tarmarkvar? You should probably read what I was quoting with that.

Oh, and you don't get to have it both ways. I hope you never make a Prime Weapon.
    What is this nonsense? Do you think you have mystical powers or something now where your hopes have any impact on reality? lol

I hope you win the lottery, you enjoy that hope. It's my gift to you.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ouch. Okay kids, play nice
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Ouch. Okay kids, play nice
    Hold on, let me create a different user name on every XI related site like them and pull this.
    (0)

Player
    The only reason you use the same username everywhere is because you like to be known for what you do.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 05-27-2023 at 10:55 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The only reason you use the same username everywhere is because you like to be known for what you do.
    Is that why I don't tell people who I am on Catseye and use a different name?

The way you people jump to conclusions about anything ambiguous is really ignorant.
    (0)

Player
    You literally stated you were poking around on their discord and they sent you a private message, and that's why you started playing on it.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You literally stated you were poking around on their discord and they sent you a private message, and that's why you started playing on it.
    You are mistaken, but it doesn't matter what you think in this case. If you want to point at someone who gets off on it all like that. Then use a much better example like Atom0s.
    (0)

Player
    I have no problem with him and from what I know he cares about the game as much as most of us do, he even recently spent hours helping with an issue with mipmapping. Also lets not bring someone else into this anyway.

Again, I have no problem with you either and I've told you that. I just don't like you being negative about the game, stop being an asshat and farming enemies.
    (0)

Character
    Dexprozius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The content being a daily similar to Odyssey isnt the problem... That isnt what burns players out. What burns players out is making the KI acquisition system so convoluted that you're forced to do it daily to benefit. Why isn't this system similar to Odyssey, OR... even more preferably... Similar to Omen. The fact that NO KI can be stored like with Odyssey (Manually x1 stored KI) or like Omen (Automatically x3 stored KI's)... is simply baffling. If you could store KI's, the playerbase can be incentivized to form static groups or linkshell communities and bang out multiple in a day as an event, then do other content for a few days to cool off.

Add on the fact that the "Bonus" Ruspix plate accumulates a recharge in such a horrible way, Seconds not in zone While a shiny plate is off cooldown, that if you want to do a bonus double run with a group per week you'd need to limit your number of runs a week to 4... presuming you're doing it on a set day (say Saturday double day for arguments sake). If you run 3 Monday Tuesday Wednesday at the same time each day, then wait until Saturday in hopes to do a regular run + ruspix run, it still wont be ready... Quite frankly the Ruspix bonus plate should accrue time independent to the shiny plate recharge timer, allowing players to run their once per day as much as they can a week, and have a guaranteed double once a week as well.... AT BARE MINIMUM assuming the prior KI storage is off the table.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dexprozius; 05-29-2023 at 06:56 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast