Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Could please lower the Omen Paragon Card exchange rate from 10:1 to 5:1?

Dear SE,
    With all due respect, would you please consider lowering the exchange rate for Omen's Paragon cards from 10:1 to 5:1? This doesn't have to be an outright change, but can be modified through, perhaps game content such as completing Voracious Resurgence. Alternatively, we could spend excess job points to lower the exchange rate from 10:1 to 5:1. Another possible option is to trade an Ou Pop (5 KIs) to Coelestrox for a single exchange of 5:1?

I don't know why you have chosen to keep the exchange rate so high. Omen has been available for almost 7 years and currently has the highest exchange rate of any other content in the game.

Alternatively, I do wish there was more items to purchase with omen cards. Items which cost 100, 250 and 500 Omen cards should be a reality.

Please consider it. Thank you.
    (27)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Omen has been available for almost 7 years and currently has the highest exchange rate of any other content in the game.
    You really can't compare exchange rates when different contents have different levels of difficulty, durations, and rates of obtaining items.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There is a card campaign right now. Go do it.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They are going to pop into literally every thread to be contrarian, you can't make this up. Get a life
    (4)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    They are going to pop into literally every thread to be contrarian, you can't make this up. Get a life
    What is contrarian about saying to go do the active campaign? Seems as though you can't help yourself out of an infatuation with myself.
    (2)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I’d rather see them allow trading multiple cards types. That way I can do something with these random ones from AMAN trove
    (11)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    I’d rather see them allow trading multiple cards types. That way I can do something with these random ones from AMAN trove
    I like this idea as well. Trading a mix of cards would be nice to reforge AF would be nice. What do you when you have a mix of cards, like 3, 5, 12, 15,20. That's a really good point. I wish I could use them towards something.

Also, yes, the card campaign is underway but in the past 3 days, I have only seen 2 merc shouts (and zero actual groups looking for people to play with). Being able to use my extra cards would help lower the barrier.
    (7)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Stop using that word as an excuse to complain about people. Just becuase our opinions aren't always the same as yours doesn't mean we're "contrarian." How many times do I have to say it?

It's not like we've never agreed on anything before. There is no reason to say anything like this other than to be destructive. Doing so just turns threads where we're actaully discussing the topic into threads about hating on / trolling people. Which I'm pretty sure isn't exactly endorsed by the rules (not that they're enforced well...). So yeah...
    (0)

Player
    I think maybe he was just pointing out that there's a campaign going on, which would be useful knowledge to anybody who needs Omen cards. I don't think there was any comment on the reasonableness of the original request.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Stop using that word as an excuse to complain about people. Just becuase our opinions aren't always the same as yours doesn't mean we're "contrarian." How many times do I have to say it?

It's not like we've never agreed on anything before. There is no reason to say anything like this other than to be destructive. Doing so just turns threads where we're actaully discussing the topic into threads about hating on / trolling people. Which I'm pretty sure isn't exactly endorsed by the rules (not that they're enforced well...). So yeah...
    It's just immature reasoning and lashing out. It be one thing if it had a sone decent basis, but it is just attempt at glib insult. The fanaticism over their idea of the game is pretty sad. Comes off like a psychological defense mechanism.
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast