Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bumpity, bump, bump! help us out SE!
    (0)

Player
    I can't see them doing this, they added cards to Aman and have double drops. You can even send them to alts.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I can't see them doing this, they added cards to Aman and have double drops. You can even send them to alts.
    Sending items doesn't have to be an indication of a plan or intention. You'd be surprised what items can be delivery-boxed on the same account, equipment sendable but only with or without augments, etc. etc. Anyway, lowering the number of cards exchanged to 5:1 would make it Omen more favorable for jobs that are not Omen-objective-friendly.
    (0)

Character
    Horadrius
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They could also implement the ability to exchange scales for cards. Like you can exchange one Kin's scale for 5 cards. This is similar to the old Limbus system where you could exchange chips for Ancient Beastcoins.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Fingers crossed. We get a reply on this Omen configuration change.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Lol.

. . . .
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    They don't reply to anything anymore, other than certain big huge isssues and the community contest stuff.
    (0)

Player
    When someone makes a suggestion, we aren't making a demand. We are making a suggestion, if they add it great, if they don't oh well.

The replies of lol or they will never do that are worthless and only designed to demoralize people from asking.

We asked for a long time for something to be done about dropping ultra rare equip, they did it and we have trashcan.

We asked for more wardrobes, they added more.

We asked for fixes for the lag problems only impacting NA players in Ody, they fixed it.

We asked for more capacity camps, they did it and even added new monster skins and unlocked new areas with CN(s).

We asked for dark relics, they added them.

We asked for new merch, they added some.

We asked for Mieru fixes, they did.

We asked for some kind of fix for the annoying bard dummy song system, they made a new bard instrument that negates that exact issue.

You're acting like an ideas person, they do read them and they do implement some things.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    "Stuff
    That's a lot of words for nothing.

You're acting like an ideas person, they do read them and they do implement some things.
    I really have no idea where you draw any of your conclusions from. This statement makes no sense.

But most of the stuff we've asked for and got were going to be done anyway. Wardrobes chief among them. That was part of the plan all along. Merch? That didn't happen because of us, it happened because of the Japanese, as did most of the suggestions that were actually considered.
    When did we ask for dark relics? Thread search turns up nothing.
    Capacity camps were going to happen anyway
    Fixes for lag was going to happen anyway. Or at least I really hope it was. Because that's not something we should have to ask for- Why should we get a subpar experience just because we aren't Japanese?

I never said we never got anything we ever asked for. Why are you talking to me as if I said that?

But face facts: Future updates are going to be much fewer and farther in between. We'll be lucky to get anything we ask for. And as far as this thread goes, they would have done this a long time ago if they had any intention of budging on this issue, as it's been requested for a long time.

Regardless, This wasn't even about whether or not we get things we ask for. It was about dev replies. And they've only gotten rarer with time. Which is exactly why I said we don't get them anymore, because we pretty much don't.

This line of conversation is rather funny, because historically i've constantly been called a white knight for SE. But I guess I have to yield that title to you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-23-2023 at 06:12 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    When someone makes a suggestion, we aren't making a demand. We are making a suggestion, if they add it great, if they don't oh well.

The replies of lol or they will never do that are worthless and only designed to demoralize people from asking.

We asked for a long time for something to be done about dropping ultra rare equip, they did it and we have trashcan.

We asked for more wardrobes, they added more.

We asked for fixes for the lag problems only impacting NA players in Ody, they fixed it.

We asked for more capacity camps, they did it and even added new monster skins and unlocked new areas with CN(s).

We asked for dark relics, they added them.

We asked for new merch, they added some.

We asked for Mieru fixes, they did.

We asked for some kind of fix for the annoying bard dummy song system, they made a new bard instrument that negates that exact issue.

<rolls eyes>
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast