World: Asura
    Main Job: Corsair, Lv.99
    Support Job: Black Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Southern San d'Oria, J-9
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Chacharoon
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    1. http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html advertises the 21st Vana'versary Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign taking place from Friday, May 12, 2023, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, May 22, 2023, at the same hour. One of the listed events as part of the campaign is Mandragora Mania Madness.
    2. Travel to Southern San d'Oria J-9, where the event took place in May 2022.
    3. Observe that the NPC Chacharoon is not present, so not able to participate in the event.
    (2)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I don’t know if it’s related but for a short time today I saw Smile Helper up in konschtat highlands. He is an npc from the Starlight Celebration.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It should start today. The mini game and the pile of cosmetics/trusts in the coffers in starter cities.

Chacharoon if they decide to do that one too.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    It should start today. The mini game and the pile of cosmetics/trusts in the coffers in starter cities.

Chacharoon if they decide to do that one too.
    Source for this? The post referenced above has a number of inaccuracies especially with Campaign number 4
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    No sources. The 16th is just the day it's supposed to happen, like every year.

Although, it would not surprise me at all if they just didn't even bother doing it, just like everything else they can't be bothered to do correctly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 05-16-2023 at 02:22 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    I don’t know if it’s related but for a short time today I saw Smile Helper up in konschtat highlands. He is an npc from the Starlight Celebration.
    They made the Smilebringer Boot Camp available throughout the year already ages past, as far as I remember, though I guess the rewards differ a bit during the celebration times.

I was wondering a bit if they'd even hold the Mandragora Mania Madness again, since that game is available at all times as well... but that was done already in 2021, and I guess they did hold this event on 2022 so...

The inaccurate documentation/website information has certainly and unfortunately been quite common for quite some time now.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    No sources. The 16th is just the day it's supposed to happen, like every year.

Although, it would not surprise me at all if they just didn't even bother doing it, just like everything else they can't be bothered to do correctly.
    You were right, it’s up now.
    (0)