Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    The thing is, they changed the gates in eldieme and garliage and also allowed players to click a ??? for level 50 cap items.

By doing this they are admitting there is a problem, and so leaving these others makes no sense.
    This is true
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    This is true
    What a massive problem! They should remedy this right away!

Lol
    (0)

Player
    just to humour these...

The latest TVR content addition requires making a relic prime weapon to advance story quest, which requires farming 20k gallies at Sortie, which most have hard time helping due to daily limit entry and forcing player to solo their luck due to majority prefer statics doing Sortie, which are on huge disadvantage if still having bare i119 equips from Ambu.

Imagine that: relic requirement to advance latest story quest. lol

Guess OP would hit major bummer later on since what's being reported would eventually escalates the further its progress goes.

But... as someone who also plays their sibling MMO, say... FF14, I do kinda understand the dilemma since FF11 clearly not gonna hold your hands, albeit they already tried on these past decade, one of them by having trusts implemented for a much friendlier solo venture, albeit game would still benefit from alot of make over like FF14 does. Kinda in similar vein when trying to play other older FF titles as well, in fact.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Their reports (although about the same two issues constantly on repeat) have an element of truth to them, so I wouldn't say that they are entirely false.
    On a daily basis, he files a report stating that "literally every player" in crawler's nest S or some other zone is a bot. Which is indeed patently false. It only takes one person who isn't a bot to make it a false statement, and if I was on asura I could go there and do whatever and I would get blanket reported by him just for being there even though I'm not doing anything wrong. At the absolute worse there are non-bots benefitting from the bots existence but that doesn't mean they are bots themselves.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    On a daily basis, he files a report stating that "literally every player" in crawler's nest S or some other zone is a bot. Which is indeed patently false. It only takes one person who isn't a bot to make it a false statement, and if I was on asura I could go there and do whatever and I would get blanket reported by him just for being there even though I'm not doing anything wrong. At the absolute worse there are non-bots benefitting from the bots existence but that doesn't mean they are bots themselves.
    It's easy to tell the bots (which for the most part are more than likely not RMT but players) as they either there all day and night repeating actions, or dead.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    What a massive problem! They should remedy this right away!

Lol
    Doesn't hurt anyone to post it here, your comment just comes across needlessly antagonistic
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    It's easy to tell the bots (which for the most part are more than likely not RMT but players) as they either there all day and night repeating actions, or dead.
    That's not a guarantee, it takes a ridiculous amount of killing to cap EP, players can be down there for many hours no lifing it, doesn't automatically make them bots. You can't know it without being there, and he doesn't bother going there or searching the area even, he just posts reports.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Doesn't hurt anyone to post it here, your comment just comes across needlessly antagonistic
    You are not immune to your own criticism.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That's not a guarantee, it takes a ridiculous amount of killing to cap EP, players can be down there for many hours no lifing it, doesn't automatically make them bots. You can't know it without being there, and he doesn't bother going there or searching the area even, he just posts reports.
    I was refering to my own personal experience when I solo in the Exemplar camps. They are easy to spot. Maybe they should have put a level break system with ML levels as some "players" I don't think have ever left the zones.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I was refering to my own personal experience when I solo in the Exemplar camps. They are easy to spot. Maybe they should have put a level break system with ML levels as some "players" I don't think have ever left the zones.
    I'm not saying there's no bots, there certainly are. I'm just saying not EVERYONE there is bots. Which is what he says in the reports- "everyone in the zone."
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3