Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Obviously.

They don't get a pass on waiting the two weeks to fix it.
    The objectives function and are documented, deal with it. At least the bugs are minor
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    it's not about whether it works or not. it's about their level of absolute zero f's given about even the most basic things. It's gross.

If the game wasn't played exclusively by bots and apathetic addicts, taking two weeks to fix a text file would never happen.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    it's not about whether it works or not. it's about their level of absolute zero f's given about even the most basic things. It's gross.

If the game wasn't played exclusively by bots and apathetic addicts, taking two weeks to fix a text file would never happen.
    Then I’m assuming you are one of those bots?
    Edit: they fixed it
    (0)
    Last edited by Tokimemofan; 05-16-2023 at 04:31 PM.

Player

Ok so then why did they

1) Accept a bug report
    2) Make their own new post acknowledging it
    3) Fix it in an unscheduled patch 5 days later?

I know you're kind of a colossal crybaby and stubborn idiot, but here's a hint about fixing bugs in live commercial software: it's not like changing a burnt out lightbulb. You have to do certain steps:

1) Document the bug
    2) Get someone to fix the bug in a development environment
    3) Do developer testing.
    4) Do formal QA testing.
    5) Schedule a release
    6) Do the actual release.

Five days for a high impact bug with a simple workaround is actually pretty good. My company probably would have left it until the next major release a month later.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Oh look at that they didn't wait for the 2nd scheduled maintenance and it took them a week what should've taken 15 seconds.

So now we get 3 maints because they just had to be skeezy with the freeplay. A+ work there square shooting your own feet. I wish they players had enough braincells to rub together so they could see how bad you've become at even bare minimums.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 05-17-2023 at 12:05 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh look at that they didn't wait for the 2nd scheduled maintenance and it took them a week what should've taken 15 seconds.

So now we get 3 maints because they just had to be skeezy with the freeplay. A+ work there square shooting your own feet. I wish they players had enough braincells to rub together so they could see how bad you've become at even bare minimums.
    Stop whining. You are of absolutely no help or use.
    (2)

Player

I have JUST explained why everything you said is wrong. It is the height of arrogance and stupidity to proclaim that something could be done quickly when you have literally no knowledge of how that system actually works.

If they waited, you bitch because 2 weeks is too long.
    Since they didn't wait, you bitch because there is an extra maintenance.
    If they had fixed it the same day it was reported, you would have bitched because there was an extra maintenance.

I don't get you. Do you find your hatred of Square Enix nourishing? Are you a Sith and you have to hate something in order to gain power? If you hate them this much, just let it go and move on with your life.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Huh? They patched it live, no maintenance. Log out then log back in. It’s done move on
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    Huh? They patched it live, no maintenance. Log out then log back in. It’s done move on
    Perhaps I can help you understand what is going on. You see, everything is their Spike Flail.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2