Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Why do you care who posts what?? Goodness, I don't get why you are so obessed with being a doomer lately. They just made a thread on ffxiah discussing Sortie and the new weapons. Surely you wanted to jump in and tell them STOP DISCUSSING ANYTHING! None of it matters! We are all doomed, and nobody is going to read your posts or care!

You have no idea who is reading these posts, surely the one guy still working on the game has someone that reads things and keeps him informed.
    I feel like you're more obsessed with trying to break down people you disagree with than anything else. Man, if you really hate what someone posts that much, just do what everyone else who doesn't like someone does: Put them on ignore. He won't mind, I don't mind. You can still read and reply at your choice, but using the ignore feature will make you weigh whether or not it's worth it in a given circumstance.

Not putting someone you dislike on your ignore list honestly suggests that you enjoy arguing with them.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Why do you care who posts what?? Goodness, I don't get why you are so obessed with being a doomer lately. They just made a thread on ffxiah discussing Sortie and the new weapons. Surely you wanted to jump in and tell them STOP DISCUSSING ANYTHING! None of it matters! We are all doomed, and nobody is going to read your posts or care!

You have no idea who is reading these posts, surely the one guy still working on the game has someone that reads things and keeps him informed.
    In your haste to go bonkers attacking me. You missed that I literally said they won't get a direct answer like they want.

You will have to get good and step up or give up with lashing out. It is unproductive and unamusing. Otherwise, it is just hopelessly flailing around like your spirit animal is a Magikarp.
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10