Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I would like to ask this question please:

In 2022 in the AMA someone asked this question and we were given this answer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen..._with/i9quptn/

All I would like to ask is, was this in relation to the BCNM areas we fight Chaos or was it something else? also if it was something else is that still in production / to be released or has it been shelved?
    Probably Chaos, but you know the place to ask (and obviously not be answered) is in a thread of it's own, and not the digest.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunewearl View Post
    I wouldn't expect most paid/limited items to make a come back but it'd be nice. A slap in the face to people back then, but nice.

Money is easy to make in this game, dedicate a few days to it, maybe a week if you're hungry, and you'll have enough money to merc anything you want.
    I don't think it's a slap in the face. Many paid/limited items were only intended to be sold in Japan (unless it was a conference held in NA, but not likely). Some folks who have these items are just lucky importers or happen to originate from Japan.
    (0)

Player
    Probably Chaos
    I think so too but would be nice to be told that's what they meant.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think so too but would be nice to be told that's what they meant.
    You know that won't happen. They don't respond like that, ever.
    (0)

Player
    I know the CM team reads these posts and I know they can ask the question if they want to, I'm chancing they do so.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I know the CM team reads these posts and I know they can ask the question if they want to, I'm chancing they do so.
    I'd bet a winning Powerball ticket against them doing so.
    (0)

Player
    I don't expect them to, and I kind of understand why they wouldn't (it's easier for JP CM teams to reply to stuff) but it was minimal effort to ask.

Better to have a 1% chance of something by asking, than a 100% of nothing by not.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'd bet a winning Powerball ticket against them doing so.
    Depends. Powerball ticket on it going well or trusting in what they ask? Sure. That they don't read? That's false, as they do. It's very unproductive to have everyone foolishly peacocking though, and that's on them for making it even more unproductive. Case in point, backchanneling the AH Prime weapon thread. There needs to be more in place overall otherwise it's just a mess, and is
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    You know that won't happen. They don't respond like that, ever.
    Why do you care who posts what?? Goodness, I don't get why you are so obessed with being a doomer lately. They just made a thread on ffxiah discussing Sortie and the new weapons. Surely you wanted to jump in and tell them STOP DISCUSSING ANYTHING! None of it matters! We are all doomed, and nobody is going to read your posts or care!

You have no idea who is reading these posts, surely the one guy still working on the game has someone that reads things and keeps him informed.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Depends. Powerball ticket on it going well or trusting in what they ask? Sure. That they don't read? That's false, as they do. It's very unproductive to have everyone foolishly peacocking though, and that's on them for making it even more unproductive. Case in point, backchanneling the AH Prime weapon thread. There needs to be more in place overall otherwise it's just a mess, and is
    The bet is against them providing the response he desires, not on them simply reading it. I do agree that stuff here gets read periodically, I know people on the community team and so I know they read the forums. But giving replies or actually acting on forum threads is another matter entirely.
    (0)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast