Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Why do people get afterglows?

To you it's probably nothing but if they added a login one with a poop emoji on it I would be a bit annoyed.
    It's called the Pixela emoji.
    (0)

Player
    It almost feels like he is trying to get people to quit.

A producer letter that is an effective slap in the face.
    An april fools joke teasing content after telling us we aren't getting anymore.
    Removing Matsui-P after saying he wasn't going to.
    Adding this thing to login points.

I can see the future, next month or the month after will be shadow lord head mount. You know he is going to do it, after that police car mounts no doubt.

Literal last post, waste of time posting here.
    (3)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Doubtful it is the last. Terrible "they want everyone to quit" take as usual though otherwise.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I liked you better when you were an asshat, your defeatist doomer troll arc is boring asf.
    Really, hes getting more annoying after every post

As far as this, I don't like the idea behind it. There was precedent, but not to this extent. They had the Mindflayer staff that looked almost identical to the Nirvana, but this is a login point item that looks almost exactly like a relic. Really dumb if you ask me, but they threw lore out the window ages ago when they added crystals for HTB with 0 explanation and a bunch of other questionable choices. They should have made it similar to excalipoor and a toony type of weapon.
    (1)

Player
    Why do people get afterglows?
    Because it makes a stronger weapon.

Remember, it's 2023.
    (0)

Player
    It almost feels like he is trying to get people to quit.

A producer letter that is an effective slap in the face.
    An april fools joke teasing content after telling us we aren't getting anymore.
    Removing Matsui-P after saying he wasn't going to.
    Adding this thing to login points.

I can see the future, next month or the month after will be shadow lord head mount. You know he is going to do it, after that police car mounts no doubt.

Come on. Nobody believes that for a second. I think I'm going to keep a link to you saying that on Notepad, just as a response to every whiny post you make from here on out. You can't help yourself.
    (1)

Player
    I built an Aegis over a decade ago and don't see a problem with this whatsoever. The people who could possibly be butthurt at all by this would have been upset a longtime ago when Dynamis was adjusted to become a solo effort and literally anyone could make a relic.

This? This is nothing. You can make an Aegis in a weekend now.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It really isn't the point. Its just lore and principle. It just cheapens the whole thing when its literally a login item that a lv1 character can equip. Surely you can see why some people might not like this? Nobody is is that "butthurt" over it, its just a thing we don't like. It's really telling that most of the people who couldn't care less about things that hurt the games lore and overall aesthetic, are players that constantly quit and have no care for the games future.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    It really isn't the point. Its just lore and principle. It just cheapens the whole thing when its literally a login item that a lv1 character can equip. Surely you can see why some people might not like this? Nobody is is that "butthurt" over it, its just a thing we don't like. It's really telling that most of the people who couldn't care less about things that hurt the games lore and overall aesthetic, are players that constantly quit and have no care for the games future.
    Defending Ring and the like were once unique and rare items and they've been essentially free handouts for like a decade, with free rolls at getting one available pretty much every month. What's your point?

This goofy item so far down the road after so much of the game is trivialized is really where people want to try to draw a line? Yeah, okay.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Why does it bother you that people dislike this? In that case, according to you, if they make every REMA into a login point item with a smiley face on it, thats ok? People just want to preserve the aesthetic and lore of the game. Defending Ring doesn't even have lore behind it, just came from a popular NM and is a good item. Just because most things are obtainable doesn't mean they should make them all login items and give them away for free. I never liked any of that free crap they give out monthly, so its why I'm giving my opinion. I don't know why that bothers you or why you want to discourage people from complaining about something they deem noteworthy to leave an opinion about. If you don't care good for you, just move on then.
    (0)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast