Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: The Aegist

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You get over it lol, you're the one continuing carrying on being contrarian. I could say literally anything and you would debate it and be contrarion. I have no personal bias nor dislike anyone. You are the one coming into the thread repeatedly and quoting anyone who says they dislike this and then "forcing" your opinion. I'm not doing that, you are.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    You get over it lol, you're the one continuing carrying on being contrarian. I could say literally anything and you would debate it and be contrarion. I have no personal bias nor dislike anyone. You are the one coming into the thread repeatedly and quoting anyone who says they dislike this and then "forcing" your opinion. I'm not doing that, you are.
    I'm not being contrarian. You saying something doesn't make it so. True, honestly held opinions are not being "contrarian." "Going against popular opinion" implies your opinion is the popular one. Well, I'm sorry, but I don't see the evidence of that. It's basically just you and pixela vs us. I've seen a few other people post on both sides, so there is no clear popular opinion here.

You are STILL attacking me and others here. I have done no such thing to you. If you really have such a big problem, why don't you just go and block us? The only reason I can fathom is you enjoy trolling us. If you really hate us so much and dismiss our perfectly reasonable opinions as "contrarian," logic would suggest blocking me / us. Much as I really, really really don't like Urah, he at least knows how to ignore people he doesn't want to interact with. Which is what you should probably do honestly.

I havent done so with you, because I don't have anything against you. I'm frustrated at your behavior, but for me it's not personal and I'm happy to discuss things in a civilized manner. And generally speaking, I really don't like taking that step, I'd rather try to work things out.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-20-2023 at 11:33 AM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    How exactly am I "attacking" you? Like what in my last post could even be taken as an attack lol. I already said I don't hate anyone or have anything against anyone... I was just pointing out that you don't like to let other people just give their opinion without you disagreeing with it. Someone just came into this thread, left their opinion about disliking this idea, and you quoted them and tried to belittle their opinion... That was my whole point lol.
    (0)

4. 05-20-2023 11:29 PM

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22