Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player
    Maybe I was a little harsh earlier. Especially about switching unities to have access to the domain invasion message. I am in Ayame unity and her skillchaining and TP sharing are pretty important to my strategies with MNK. I would hate to lose her. So I apologize for that.

Still, something similar to the involuntary message you cannot mute, similar to Besieged, would such. DI is constantly happening and I would hate to get spammed like that.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Maybe I was a little harsh earlier. Especially about switching unities to have access to the domain invasion message. I am in Ayame unity and her skillchaining and TP sharing are pretty important to my strategies with MNK. I would hate to lose her. So I apologize for that.

Still, something similar to the involuntary message you cannot mute, similar to Besieged, would such. DI is constantly happening and I would hate to get spammed like that.
    Ayame UC functions like the original? Does she have access to more WS? As a SMN swinging a relic staff I can't SC with regular Ayame because she doesn't have the require weaponskills for me to make darkness with Gate of Tartarus.

Matsui-P was like a dream come true and I was having a lot of fun doing SC+MB with him constantly as SMN/SAM (Yes.). But now I can't do that anymore and I can't find a Trust that can open for me.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Ayame UC functions like the original? Does she have access to more WS? As a SMN swinging a relic staff I can't SC with regular Ayame because she doesn't have the require weaponskills for me to make darkness with Gate of Tartarus.

Matsui-P was like a dream come true and I was having a lot of fun doing SC+MB with him constantly as SMN/SAM (Yes.). But now I can't do that anymore and I can't find a Trust that can open for me.
    Regular Ayame will open skillchains for you, based on the most recent weapon skill you used. Unity Ayame will close them for you based on the weapon skill you just used. She also uses Shikkokyo to give you a big bundle of TP now and then.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Ayame Matsui-P was like a dream come true and I was having a lot of fun doing SC+MB with him constantly as SMN/SAM (Yes.). But now I can't do that anymore and I can't find a Trust that can open for me.
    Going a bit off-topic, but if you do find a good trust similar to how Matsui acted, please let me know. I used him a lot in HTB on THF and close WS thanks to him.

No problem and Thank you.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Regular Ayame will open skillchains for you, based on the most recent weapon skill you used. Unity Ayame will close them for you based on the weapon skill you just used. She also uses Shikkokyo to give you a big bundle of TP now and then.
    Ayame does not have the necessary WS and thus offers no opener for my used WS. The UC version *could* work, though closing with gate is preferable as it's most likely going to be the stronger WS due to how weaksauce Trust are in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Simarki
    Going a bit off-topic, but if you do find a good trust similar to how Matsui acted, please let me know. I used him a lot in HTB on THF and close WS thanks to him.
    After doing some digging, only Luzaf, that corsair trust, can open for me, if he chooses the right WS when summoned. its irritating, but possible.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-10-2023 at 06:28 PM.

Player
    Ayame does not have the necessary WS and thus offers no opener for my used WS. The UC version *could* work, though closing with gate is preferable as it's most likely going to be the stronger WS due to how weaksauce Trust are in general.
    I primarily play MNK when doing solo stuff, and SAM have always skillchained exceptionally well with MNK. Victory Smite > Tachi: Kasha make light, and you can throw in another Victory Smite after for double light if you've got the TP, which I actually do pretty often.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I primarily play MNK when doing solo stuff, and SAM have always skillchained exceptionally well with MNK. Victory Smite > Tachi: Kasha make light, and you can throw in another Victory Smite after for double light if you've got the TP, which I actually do pretty often.
    She only gets up through Tachi: Kasha. She would need to have Shoha or Rana to open for me (for distortion or darkness respectively). I can use a different WS of course, but for my intents and purposes, Gate is the best staff WS by a wide margin.
    (0)

Player
    If having discord, there's reddit post about DI bot that you can add to your own server, or join FF11 LS discord that has it (just google it). Know this coz it was suggested in their discord server as well. That way, can join/stay in your fave crowded unity & don't have to worry about missing it. At least it works on several server that I've tested.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    If having discord, there's reddit post about DI bot that you can add to your own server, or join FF11 LS discord that has it (just google it). Know this coz it was suggested in their discord server as well. That way, can join/stay in your fave crowded unity & don't have to worry about missing it. At least it works on several server that I've tested.
    I get it. We shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party solutions to get the latest Domain Invasion information. It'd be really nice if the Unity messages for Domain Invasion be checked via an NPC or even the menu (similar to Beseiged's status of Training, Advancing, etc).
    (1)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    One of the EASIEST solutions to all the problems would be to get rid of all the people that NEVER USE Unity Chat other than that "(Hello!)" once a week for RoE.
    A possible option could be: Once you enter an area or change zones, you get a 30minute timer for Unity chat. (Similar to when renting a chocobo how it runs out after 30 minutes)
    When that timer runs out, you get kicked out of Unity chat until you re-zone or change zones to reset the timer.
    This would kick out all people AFK, and/or botting/merc'ing in many places, of which both of those do NOT need to be in Unity chat in the first place when not needing it.
    (2)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast