B. Port San d'Oria (J-9)

Party or Solo:
    Solo.

NPC Name:
    Festive Moogle

Monster Name:
    None.

Steps:
    Got a Mog Pell (Green) as login bonus but Festive Moogle refuses to accept it.
    1. Talked to the Festive moogle in Windurst, Bastok and San d'Oria. He mentions Gold Mog Pells.
    2. Trying to trade Mog Pell (Green). It does nothing.

More Info: I played the game in 2010-2013 on Tubbi as my main character. I stopped playing during the Eleventh Vanaversary. Apparently I received an email December 10, 2013, with the Campaign code for the Gold Mog Pell in-game item. However, I never redeemed this code. I was able to have my account restored January of 2023, and have resumed playing, now with Daya as my main. I have 2 Mog Pell (Green) Items, but am unable to trade them to the Moogles, Because of the unredeemed Gold Pell. Is there a way to 1. Redeem my Gold Pell. 2. Wipe the Gold Pell status, so that I can resume with the Green Items ( Obviously I'd prefer option 1. )
    (0)
    Last edited by Daya2023; 04-24-2023 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Accidentally posted before edited

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I believe Mog pells require that the character have a certain amount of time active before you can redeem them. If you started a new character, you have to wait for that time to pass. It's not a bug.

* Only characters for whom 14 days or more have elapsed since character creation are eligible to exchange pells for items.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...31/detail.html
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-25-2023 at 04:43 AM.

Character
    Daya
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I believe Mog pells require that the character have a certain amount of time active before you can redeem them. If you started a new character, you have to wait for that time to pass. It's not a bug.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...31/detail.html

This I understand. However, I reactivated these characters over 90 days ago at this point. The issue is that the character has an Unredeemed Mog Pell pending, and therefore is not eligible to interact with the current Mog Pell.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you never redeemed a code, it should not have an effect on anything because the game nor your character data knows it exists if you didn't redeem it.

The gold mog pell worked like this
    -get an email with an item code
    -enter the code on the account management site
    -visit festive moogle to recieve the mog pell.
    -exchange pell for items

Entering this code is not required to interact with the moogle that takes the pells. If you got this code in your mail and never redeemed it, there is nothing "pending" nor blocking you from redeeming other pells whatsoever.

Please post a link to a video or screenshots showing you trading the pell and nothing happening, and what the moogle says when you just click on them.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-25-2023 at 08:53 AM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yeah, as far as I've seen, those moogles will mention the gold mog pell by default, unless they have something to give, or when trading them some other pell.

Quote Originally Posted by Festive Moogle
    Hey! The MHMU has a basketful of special goodies for all the brave adventurers who work hard to protect the poor little moogles of Vana'diel, kupo. Ah, but it looks like I have nothing for you! Sorry!

Should you get your mighty mitts on anything like a gold mog pell, make it known by trading them to me. I'll give you a great gift in return, kupo.
    Are you seeing something different?

I can't remember anything that would normally prevent them from dealing with the other pells...
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They always mention the Gold pell. But note they say "anything like a gold mog pell." Any other mog pell qualifies as "anything like it."
    (0)