Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    How do you manage Treasure Hunter without a THF?
    Can get up to level 4 on any job via various equipment, such as those augmented with Dark Matter, for which I think it's a maximum of 2 per item.

Think most G-points I got solo, as a samurai, was around 7-9k. Was definitely glad to find
    them starstones in them boxes. ^^;
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    People use treasure hunter in sortie? I was of the understanding since it's items that fall directly in your inventory instead of a treasure pool that Treasure hunter did nothing.

CGBFAE would be 'boss' order. Personally in my static do FEABCG that way we get to SP F & G bosses. We do the ABC shard/metal objectives by splitting up and doing at the same time. all upstairs roaming NMs & E NM also get killed for ez points.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    On the corner bosses, the drops come from the mob and not the box. Yes they fall directly in your inventory but since they're not from box, TH can't hurt. It's a better safe than sorry situation, better to have TH on than not. And since I posted I now have 55 empy at +3 so I've gotten at least 55 starstones from 2nd floor, and I've always TH'd bosses, yes it's anecdotal evidence, but it's been working so I keep THing.

As others have stated CGBFAE indicates boss order, we do C boss first then G boss, then if wildcard reset we do B then F, if wildcard does not reset, we cutting cards the SCH, then we do A then E, by the time this is done tabla rasa should be ready again for G boss, unless you get a cutting cards of 1 or 2.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    On the corner bosses, the drops come from the mob and not the box. Yes they fall directly in your inventory but since they're not from box, TH can't hurt.
    If it doesn't go in the treasure pool when in a group, it's not a monster drop.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    That maybe, but I'll still keep TH4ing them, it's gotten me 55+ empy to +3. It only takes a second to put TH on so why not, it's not. It's been working for me, and until SE states that TH doesn't affect these drops I'll keep doing it as I plan to make all 110 empy.
    (0)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 04-30-2023 at 10:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2