Player

Mog House Third floor?

I know I am in the minority here, but I love decorating my mog house. I already have two floor packed to the rafters, yet there is so much great furniture out there. I would love to have more room. I really want to set up some mannequins, but no space for those

So if it's not too much trouble, could we add a Mog Safe 3 and a third floor to the Mog House?
    (3)

Character
    Okosego
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I think that is a good idea. But maybe it could even be a basement/cellar?
    (1)

Character
    Tofuwupifuwu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I think it would be neat if you could just add-on using the Mog House plans you can get from the Greeter Moogle instead of just re-skinning the second floor.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I asked about that years ago back in 2020 https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...use#post624131
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Could they possibly make it an additional feature/quest/reward for upgrading your mog island resort in Adoulin area instead? I.E. get level 7 on all features (harvest, mining, pond, net, garden furrows), plus have unlocked all three helpers, plus unlocked all other features there like porter, monster rearing, depository coffer, and gotten all charms obtained? Bring a tiny bit of life back to Adoulin areas again.
    (0)