Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Um no, that is so wrong.. Clearly never played DMC which this game is literally copying. Go look up the demo gameplay for 16, its literally an ogre, a regular mob, that takes them over 3m to kill lol
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Clearly never played DMC which this game is literally copying.
    If they were "literally copying" it, it would have the same characters story and everything and Capcom would be suing them. So no, they aren't "literally copying" anything.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Um no, that is so wrong.. Clearly never played DMC which this game is literally copying. Go look up the demo gameplay for 16, its literally an ogre, a regular mob, that takes them over 3m to kill lol

well... both companies probably ok anyways, they did have a collab between FF14 & MonHun, even that trial fight are perma-stay as well, including gears, mount, & minion rewards. Players receptions are even overwhelmingly positives, like how GARO franchise also crossover as well & how their gears & mounts absolutely fantastic. Even hyped more when Nier also integrated more than just crossover, but even as part of alliance raid story, which also has similar DMC gameplay. SE even add their own street fighter concept back on FF6 with Sabin chara as well on how to perform his special moves.

Can't help with minority that prefers franchise on their respective sides, can't really please every1.
    (0)

Player
    lol at the number of people working on swtor (70), when it's a f2p game with 5 servers and square treat 11 like this.

https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wa...source=twitter
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    lol at the number of people working on swtor (70), when it's a f2p game with 5 servers and square treat 11 like this.

https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wa...source=twitter
    f2p games make way more money.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    f2p games make way more money.
    You know what I'm saying.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I did see a video on that earlier and think of XI... they treat this game like the red headed step child lol. I have a suspicion that game is gonna get shut down though soon, just my feeling.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If they were "literally copying" it, it would have the same characters story and everything and Capcom would be suing them. So no, they aren't "literally copying" anything.
    it's hyperbole
    (0)
    Last edited by Catmato; 06-08-2023 at 06:03 PM.
    It's your server.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    I did see a video on that earlier and think of XI... they treat this game like the red headed step child lol. I have a suspicion that game is gonna get shut down though soon, just my feeling.
    Wow, what a doomer.
    (0)

Player
    It's interesting that even EA are afraid of the bad press of closing an mmorpg, even though it's pretty small with 5 servers as a f2p game.
    (0)

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast