Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Nangongwentian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    With regards to the new merchandise, i have a wild idea to suggest:

Is it possible to consider selling the 3D printing of the Ultimate Weapons (eg. the Relic Series of weapons; or the Mythic Series of weapons; or the Empyrean Series of weapons; or the Aeonic Series of weapons; or the upcoming Prime weapon Series of weapons) in FFXI? I understand that the team had attempted to sell Kraken Club as merchandise but not alot of people have feelings attached to the Kraken Club...

Alot more of the players have their feelings attached to the Ultimate Weapons since these type of weapons are typically strong in the game, and have nice storyline to enjoy when obtaining it. At least personally, i would consider spending money to buy the 3D printing of the Ultimate Weapons if these are made available in the FFXI website. Sharing this wild idea for the SE team to consider. Thanks all.
    (0)

Player
    Can you fix Raminel in south sandoria? Just remove the april fools smoke trails from his model?

Every time the character loads now it shows the smoke trails for a second before turning it off, can you fix it, remove the effect or just use the old dat file?
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleShield View Post
    With regards to the new merchandise, i have a wild idea to suggest:

Is it possible to consider selling the 3D printing of the Ultimate Weapons (eg. the Relic Series of weapons; or the Mythic Series of weapons; or the Empyrean Series of weapons; or the Aeonic Series of weapons; or the upcoming Prime weapon Series of weapons) in FFXI? I understand that the team had attempted to sell Kraken Club as merchandise but not alot of people have feelings attached to the Kraken Club...

Alot more of the players have their feelings attached to the Ultimate Weapons since these type of weapons are typically strong in the game, and have nice storyline to enjoy when obtaining it. At least personally, i would consider spending money to buy the 3D printing of the Ultimate Weapons if these are made available in the FFXI website. Sharing this wild idea for the SE team to consider. Thanks all.
    They wouldn't ever do that as a big company. 3D printing is not for big companies like SE lol. There are plenty of independent artists that sell customs all over on Etsy, you should look there and find someone doing something similar for a diff game and ask them if they could do one for XI.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    3D printing is not for big companies like SE lol.
    That's not entirely accurate. Big companies use 3D printing all the time, more than civilians do. But normally outside of certain specialized applications with the most sophisticated printers, it is used mainly for prototyping, You usually don't sell a 3D printed thing as a product.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-25-2023 at 02:07 PM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Which was what we were talking about, merch. No need to be contrary for no reason
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Can you fix Raminel in south sandoria? Just remove the april fools smoke trails from his model?

Every time the character loads now it shows the smoke trails for a second before turning it off, can you fix it, remove the effect or just use the old dat file?
    No, they won't be accommodating your random irrelevant whims, yet again.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Which was what we were talking about, merch. No need to be contrary for no reason
    I'm not being contrary. I'm being more precise. You didn't qualify the statement "they wouldn't do that as a big company" so I wanted to clarify for people reading it that no, big companies do use 3D printing, it just isn't common for it to be the final product.

There's also no reason to be agressive towards others either. I would qualify that to "for no reason" but there never is a good reason.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-26-2023 at 11:49 AM.

Player
    Fujito:

You need to give players more hope for the game under your reign, your last producer letter was terrible and demoralizing.

srsly

(0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Fujito:

You need to give players more hope for the game under your reign, your last producer letter was terrible and demoralizing.

srsly

Fujito doesn't need you telling them what to do.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Fujito doesn't need you telling them what to do.
    sure he does
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast