Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Everyone should be reporting Uriah's posts for violating the rules and being ridiculous AF. The mod in charge here should do something or be cast out at this point.
    I'm pretty sure there is no moderator.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    I'm not going to try testing that theory. I was banned from the FFXIV forums a decade ago lol.

There are still staff posts here and there so don't think nobody at SE sees any of this. If you do something particularly egregious that can't be ignored, they won't.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm not going to try testing that theory. I was banned from the FFXIV forums a decade ago lol.

There are still staff posts here and there so don't think nobody at SE sees any of this. If you do something particularly egregious that can't be ignored, they won't.
    I'm not saying there were never moderators. I'm saying there aren't any now.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not saying there were never moderators. I'm saying there aren't any now.
    There aren't any *dedicated* moderators, no. But there are still staff and staff can still take action. These forums face the public and so if you post something obscene similar, they will be forced to act on it. They just can't be bothered with something comparatively less controversial like a silly person repeatedly posting useless junk.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There's something. I know I was temp banned just for posting "aggressively" with flamboyant sarcasm at Uriah back when the RMT thread was newer and a topic on AH.com.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2