Bahamut

Main Job:
    Thief

Support Job:
    Ninja or Warrior

Monster Name:
    Bismarck and Morta

Steps:
    While I understand that drop rate information is not generally released, I did 103 Voidwatch battles after the monthly campaign ended this morning (50 vs. Bismarck and 53 vs. Morta) and the drop rate was 0% for all 'high quality' items. In 99 fights I used a rubicund cell for red alignment >300% and in 4 fights I used no cells but still had >150% red alignment (100% base + 50% glory periapts) and received zero heavy metal, zero riftdross, zero riftcinder, and zero hq drops (e.g. Gibbous Axe). The probability of this occurring is ridiculously low, leading me to believe that there may be an issue with post-campaign drop rates for Voidwatch battles.

In the past it was revealed that red alignment must be >150% for these items to drop. There is overwhelming support for a 10-12% drop rate of heavy metal on Bismarck and Morta along with a 5-6% drop rate on 'rift' items. Not only did I not find any of these items, but no other hq items dropped at all. Others seem to confirm that similar drop rates to the campaign can be achieved with 1x rubicund cell outside of the campaign, but my results were quite the opposite! During the campaign I did see the expected drop rates over more than 1800 voidstones used (yes, I'm working on an empyrean weapon)!
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidu; 04-01-2023 at 01:59 PM.