Character
    Electronix
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

I'm an idiot and need help with Cipher: Adelheid

Hello, I played this game back when I was like 12, and then again when I graduated grad school, and then again recently.

Long story short, when I returned the 2nd time and found my inventory was full and a Cipher: Adelheid scroll that I couldn't use in it, I carelessly discarded it not remembering that I had to turn those scrolls in to Gondebaud. I don't even remember if I discarded it or not, I'm just assuming.

Fast forward to today, I need that dang scroll to finish the tutorial records of eminence, I've submitted multiple GM tickets but so far they've been unable to help me. Is there another way to get Cipher: Adelheid that doesn't require a mog pell brown, or waiting for their alter ego extravaganza to come? I literally can't progress through the RoE tutorial missions without it, and I can't repeat "Alter Ego: Tenzen" for the reward.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Did you try the spot on the ground next to gond. Mystic Retriever.

If that doesn't give you a second one, not to worry, you really aren't missing out. You can get Joachim anyway right now from a crour prospector. You'll just have to get adelheid next month when spring campaign starts.
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 03-28-2023 at 09:49 AM.