Character
    Sesshmaru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Suggestion: More equipsets

We require more Equipset slots, 200 is not enough, Thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    are you able to save them alongside macros in the player menu and change which one is active?
    I remember people doing that who had far too many macros and needing to swap between those.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You can save and load different user configurations on the character select screen, which effectively does give you multiple profiles with their own macros and equip sets.

So while I still can't really imagine anyone needing more than 200, if you really can't find a way to pare this down (I bet I could cut out at least a couple dozen of your equip sets with no loss of functionality, a lot of people don't use them correctly), there is a workaround for this to get you more space to work with.
    (0)

Character
    Otomis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I am playing 14 jobs and I am fully out of equip sets, all 200' this is after skimming down a bunch of equip sets and layering the gear into the macros themselves. It is impossible to fully and functionally play enjoy all the game has to offer in 22 jobs with this limitation. Please consider 400+. thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
    I am playing 14 jobs and I am fully out of equip sets, all 200' this is after skimming down a bunch of equip sets and layering the gear into the macros themselves. It is impossible to fully and functionally play enjoy all the game has to offer in 22 jobs with this limitation. Please consider 400+. thank you.
    Use the features within the game to work around the limitation we already mentioned.. And find ways to pare down your equip sets. No one else seems to use as many as you.

You can save and load four different user data profiles at the character select screen. This effectively gives you four times as many equip sets, macro bars and map marker configurations.

It is impossible to fully and functionally play
    It is absolutely possible, you just didn't set up your equip sets efficiently, or you are trying to perfectly optimize things that really don't need optimizing. You don't have to be perfect to enjoy this game. I've been "fully and functionally playing" on just a handful of equipsets for a given job. There was a time when equip sets didn't exist at all, how did we survive?
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-25-2023 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There was a time when equip sets didn't exist at all, how did we survive?
    The exact same way that most people do now.
    (0)
    It's your server.