Player

Suggestion for mog house effects

Items such as Vana'clock and Prismatic chest require multiple duplicate copies of the item to obtain the key item effects (if you have other furnishings). This means more inventory space, more disruption for your decorations.

Why not allow these items to be merged via synergy to create +1, +2, +3 variations.

This would allow a Vana'clock +3 to replace the 4 vana'clocks currently required, similar idea for prismatic chests.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    While that's a reasonable solution. Winning a well is easier. Throw all your other furniture away.

The only time it will be an issue is crafting bonus vs exp bonus and you have to change your setup no matter what for that. Unless they allow 2 kupowers. The best answer is allow all present kupowers to be toggled on demand, instead of altering your entire mohouse.

Maybe allow a piece of furniture's aura to be turned off. Anything is better than how it has always been.
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 03-20-2023 at 03:01 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The element system never really made any sense, especially since there was more than one moghancement per element from the beginning- So the elements are really irrelevant since there are different effects within the elements that also compete with each other.

Just give as a mog house menu button with a list of discovered moghancements and let us pick one from it.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I've never needed more than 1 vana'clock to get bounty.
    You must have a lot of excess light in some other element to have that issue.

I would like to see Gardening available from floor 2. Having to lock yourself out of certain moghancements while doing the RoE grow & harvest is a pain.
    It would probably be easier than changing moghouse to let me choose my moghancement which is honestly what I actually want.
    (2)