Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Emeraal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 24
    Right right. I appreciate the information and the help, and hope you have a pleasant morning, evening, or night, whichever timezone you're in.
    (1)

Character
    Emeraal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 24
    Btw, to anyone who comes across this post and is starting out in Windurst, after you get through the tutorial missions in Windurst Woods I found that the missions from the guards in Port Windurst is a good step to go if you're having frustrations with some of the drops missions like I am
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybermanderoid View Post
    At the end of the end day though, all I really want to do is go through the game's story lines
    Well that can take a while. If you want, I recorded all the cutscenes of all the missions and uploaded to Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/@Thrifty032781/playlists
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think they're looking for the experience or they would have thought to look for that.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I think they're looking for the experience or they would have thought to look for that.
    I think so too, but I wanted to throw it on the table.

Besides, for all the hours it took me to assemble those videos, it'd be nice if somebody watched them. I suppose that somebody should be me, since i did create them for my own enjoyment.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2