Thread: Can't log in

Character
    Shandril
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Can't log in

I am unable to log in to my main character. Other characters on the account work fine. I think it is related to the Mog Garden zone, and I am hoping that I can have my character moved to any other zone. I've already gone through tech support and tried all of their suggestions.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandril View Post
    I am unable to log in to my main character. Other characters on the account work fine. I think it is related to the Mog Garden zone, and I am hoping that I can have my character moved to any other zone. I've already gone through tech support and tried all of their suggestions.
    This belongs in technical support, not bug reports. Also, you should file a ticket on the support site or call a GM on another character, regardless of what you've tried or already done before. Posting here will not resolve your issue.

And for anything in this section to even be looked at, you must follow the template found in the sticky thread. Otherwise it gets promptly moved to "not a bug report" or "insufficient information."
    (0)