Character
    Gurahl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Dissapearing Job abilities.

Few days ago I switched jobs to BLU and upon my first battle 'Unbridled Learning' would not activate and read in text log as essentially non existent to the lvl99+ main I was. tried a good OLE"FASHIONED! job change to see if the eggs would get scrambled just right but now... EVERY JOB is missing abilities no matter how many times I change jobs. check files POL and FFXI config. uninstall and reinstall FFXI 2 times. abilities are still missing from my in game menus as well as text input command. the gravity of the situation is.. I can't play the game at all that I pay 40 bucks a month to play because.. ? oh yea sometimes the JA's gallop and play peek - a - boo but they are never ALL there in any jobs abilities menus. also effects my WS missing from menus.
    (0)
    G.B.T.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    1) you need to format your post according to the template in the sticky thread if you want it to be accepted and reviewed.
    2) leave the bad attitude at the door, adding stuff about how you paid money for the game (we all did) isn't going to affect how this gets handled. There is no gravity to the situation, just relax, and we can help you.

3) I've read about this before and I'm pretty sure there's a known solution, just relax and we'll try to find it for you.

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/57268

This came up once before a few years ago, it seems if this happens, repeatedly changing jobs until *all* abilities disappear and then zone and they should reappear.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-28-2023 at 05:57 PM.