Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Monberaux Trust

Player

Monberaux Trust

Status removal abilities (listed below) become AoE after donating Gil to Monberaux. Donation amount is 10% of the Gil you currently have on hand, with a 10,000g lower limit and 100,000g upper limit. Donating more does not change the effect. Upgrade lasts until the next conquest tally.
    This is just so annoying, can you make it job points or unity points instead of gil? or at the very least make is a set amount of gil instead of 10%?

I know you can cheat it by storing gil but it's still annoying and silly.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    what is a doctor going to do with your job points? That's silly. The whole idea is he wants donations to the hospital to treat the sick and injured of vana'diel. 10% of current money is silly, yes. make it a fixed amount or let them type a number in.

That aside, there is a forum section all about trusts, delete this and post it there.
    (1)

Player
    How do you delete a thread?
    (1)

Character
    Cherrywine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    lol Yeah, if you are going to post something that will never receive an official response, at least have the decency to post it in the correct section so it can be ignored properly. /eyeroll
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    How do you delete a thread?
    The thread itself will still appear in the list, just not the content of the post. So just ignore it and post in the appropriate section.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    FFXI always had quirky stuff like this, I don't see it as much of an issue honestly. Lets be real, Monbeaux is kinda crap, his aoe protect/shell sucks and his heals suck. Ygnas or the unity healers are leagues better than him, I don't think anyone even wastes a slot on him anymore hes just not good.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The thread itself will still appear in the list, just not the content of the post. So just ignore it and post in the appropriate section.
    So, funny story. I was looking into deleting threads just out of personal curiosity, and decided I'd test with my post over on the Dragoon forum just to see if there was an option. Didn't find one, thought "that's weird." Then a few hours later, you make that reply, and then I get really curious. Went back and did some more checking.

It sort of looks like you can delete any of your own posts except the ones that start new threads. Just no delete option on those. At least on that one board, but I don't see any reason for the job boards to be configured that differently from the rest.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    FFXI always had quirky stuff like this, I don't see it as much of an issue honestly. Lets be real, Monbeaux is kinda crap, his aoe protect/shell sucks and his heals suck. Ygnas or the unity healers are leagues better than him, I don't think anyone even wastes a slot on him anymore hes just not good.
    Ygnas is the best, but he is super hard to acquire. I still don't know exactly how I got my Golden Shovel Cordon. I've always thought of Monberaux as the runner up if you can't summon Ygnas.

Also, I'm wondering why medical doctors exist in a world full of healing magic. But that's a whole different topic.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Ygnas is the best, but he is super hard to acquire.
    Yes and no. Ygnas aoe buffs are great, but random. It also does Damage AOE's which is not great for areas such as Locus camps.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Ygnas is the best, but he is super hard to acquire. I still don't know exactly how I got my Golden Shovel Cordon. I've always thought of Monberaux as the runner up if you can't summon Ygnas.

Also, I'm wondering why medical doctors exist in a world full of healing magic. But that's a whole different topic.
    Well, people die in Vana'diel so healing magic doesn't always work.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast