Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new UI?

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Because the functionality won't change. People just want eye candy. The only way to get a meaningfully better UI is to make a new game.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Because the functionality won't change. People just want eye candy. The only way to get a meaningfully better UI is to make a new game.
    Moving things on the screen is all I've ever wanted from the UI, and they were going to make that happen. And then it all came to a stop. It doesn't need to make me breakfast in the morning or have fancy bells and whistles, it just needs to let me have the HP bars and stuff where I want them to be.

This UI could have been meaningfully better if it got the development time it needed and SE didn't cancel it. You have no idea how much I wanted this to happen.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yeah, I'd like to be able to freely move the windows and have them open at the same time. That alone would make it... different at least.

I don't really have complaints about it when playing with a (PS2) gamepad, but I used to play with keyboard only (and a little bit of mouse here and there). Would not be opposed to an actual mouse and keyboard set-up either probably.

That said, if they have to choose between content and such and a new UI, I'll vote for new content etc. at this time.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2