Character
    Hotblade
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

I can't get the rank up from Fl Lieutenant to captain

I can't get the Promotion from Fl Lieutenant to captain
    I have 3 accounts and I did 2 of my charters at the same time (1)Hotpheonix I got the promotion to captain. and (2) Hotblade did not get the promotion to captain, we all did the assaults together with a friend, and Hotblade took us out 95 % of the time. he has Fl Lieutenant as his title. i even went back and did all 5 assaults with him taken us out and still did not get the rank up.
    The guy Rytaal wont rank me to 4 tags.
    Hotblade has done all 48 misson's and got the Glory Crown. and the trust nashmeira for the very end of that mission.
    I did have alot of problems with the misson for Fl Lieutenant the rock paper sizzers. i was stuck in that for over 4 hours and it finally took the win and that was on both accounts.
    When i talk to Abquhbah i could NOT get rank. please help thanks
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotblade View Post
    The guy Rytaal wont rank me to 4 tags.
    Alright, there's your problem. You actually get the fourth ID tag for completing all 50 assaults at least once, not for reaching Captain; if you don't have that, then you missed one somehow. Captain rank requires you to have completed each unique assault (except Nyzul Isle ones, which don't count for this) at least once, no getting past it by repeating an easy one a few extra times. Double-check in Missions > Assault to see which ones you're missing, and follow up on those. That should get you back on track.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    Alright, there's your problem. You actually get the fourth ID tag for completing all 50 assaults at least once, not for reaching Captain; if you don't have that, then you missed one somehow. Captain rank requires you to have completed each unique assault (except Nyzul Isle ones, which don't count for this) at least once, no getting past it by repeating an easy one a few extra times. Double-check in Missions > Assault to see which ones you're missing, and follow up on those. That should get you back on track.
    Don't you have to complete all 50 assaults to get Captain Rank?

But I agree. Hotblade you should go print out a list of Assault Missions, then cross reference your in game list of completed Assault Missions. Cross them out on your printout when you see them in your in game completed list.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Don't you have to complete all 50 assaults to get Captain Rank?
    Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to say. Captain requires all 50 assaults (as well as ToAU done)... but it's the only rank that actually cares about the specific assaults somebody has done. Up until that point, it's that weird rank point system, 5 for a first assault, 1 for a repeat, 25 total for a promotion; it's possible to reach First Lieutenant by repeating the same assault over and over 221 times, but then need to do the other 49 assaults for that last promotion after finishing the plot anyway.
    (1)