Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Trisvain moved to Southern San d 'Oria?

Hi,

Would it be possible to have Trisvain moved from Northern San d'Oria to Southern (near the AH/sparks/unity NPC's maybe)?

I'm not to familiar with the other NPC' locations in the other cities, so I won't comment on them.

It just makes sense to me for easy access to the Auction House.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    They do this to make other areas have relevance, they could obviously put everything in South but then nobody would goto the other areas.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't agree with him often at all but he's right, if you never have to go to different places to access things there's no real reason to have those areas in the first place. In fact you could take this to the extreme and just have 1 NPC in the mog house that does everything so you never have to leave it. But that would make the world a lot smaller.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I don't agree with him often at all but he's right, if you never have to go to different places to access things there's no real reason to have those areas in the first place. In fact you could take this to the extreme and just have 1 NPC in the mog house that does everything so you never have to leave it. But that would make the world a lot smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    They do this to make other areas have relevance, they could obviously put everything in South but then nobody would goto the other areas.
    There are already a million and one things to do in Northern San D' Oria though.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hi,

No. It is not moving.

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    FFXI players have very predictable behavior, developers have worked on this game long enough to know that.

Many players don't like to log out, they like to remain in the game even when they are in bed or at work. As such they tend to idle in places linked to the thing they were doing / are doing / plan to do. Lots of congestion in North Sandy would immediately move to South if this npc was moved.

They put thought into this, even if it's annoying they had a reason for it.
    (0)