Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    nice fix would be to drasticly increase exemplar points gained in daily content like seg runs / sortie so even when doing your daily things you can get your levels needed to eventually work towards making that content easier.
    it will come, just like you can get CP through Monster rearing, rings, capes, RoE and such.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    While there are tons of RMT in all the master level camps... none of them are stopping you from getting EP. The Locus mobs respawn so fast that there is no issues with competition.
    Not really, there are many times when I couldn't get mobs because they seem to pull them before they even spawn correctly.

Not only that, the lag or whatever it is they are using prevents me using JA's sometimes. I've had a few people say that when they are near these groups of players seemingly using automation, it has been detrimental to their gameplay experience because they press buttons and nothing happens.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I sincerely hope the Devs don't listen to my XI podcast.

Otherwise with so many people submitting nonsense reports to them instead of proper ones. Some submitting the same ones daily even. No wonder they can't get to as many.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Not really, there are many times when I couldn't get mobs because they seem to pull them before they even spawn correctly.

Not only that, the lag or whatever it is they are using prevents me using JA's sometimes. I've had a few people say that when they are near these groups of players seemingly using automation, it has been detrimental to their gameplay experience because they press buttons and nothing happens.

There are tons of camps...I find it hard to believe you are struggling for mobs. Also you are showing your lack of game knowledge. Ages ago SE added a claim shield on all mobs to combat bots. Theres a random timeframe from spawn that if you try to claim it will block your action and make you wait to repeat as a penalty.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Also you are showing your lack of game knowledge.
    I have far better things to remember in life than what SE have implemented over countless years. I have been playing since 2006.

The fact that you are getting high rate about it shows that you more than likely use/support bots/RMT.

Myself and somebody else in my linkshell have struggled a few times to get monsters. Then again we play the correct way.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The fact that you are getting high rate about it shows that you more than likely use/support bots/RMT.
    It doesn't show anything other than you have no problem making assumptions with no basis, just like another certain someone who reports "all characters in the zone" every day for botting.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It doesn't show anything other than you have no problem making assumptions with no basis, just like another certain someone who reports "all characters in the zone" every day for botting.
    Hardly comparable and the fact they have basically said 'let them be and it's you're problem, go find another camp' suggests otherwise.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm just being realistic... I think SE should be the one to deal with them and rightfully so. You shouldn't waste your time caring about it or your game time being frustrated with it, just find a different camp or deal with it. The mobs respawn every couple of seconds, literally. Almost 90% of RMT and bots are using ranged attacks to pull mobs, you have plenty of time as a real player to beat them to it playing the "Correct way" as you say. You just learned of that mysterious "JA lag" you were experiencing, its not JA lag and its not from bots, its an intended method from SE. So use that and have some fun.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Hardly comparable and the fact they have basically said 'let them be and it's you're problem, go find another camp' suggests otherwise.
    Hardly comparable? it's the exact same thing. Both of you are just assuming things and there is no grounds to make such an assumption.

There is no connection between game knowledge and tool use.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm just being realistic... I think SE should be the one to deal with them and rightfully so. You shouldn't waste your time caring about it or your game time being frustrated with it, just find a different camp or deal with it. The mobs respawn every couple of seconds, literally. Almost 90% of RMT and bots are using ranged attacks to pull mobs, you have plenty of time as a real player to beat them to it playing the "Correct way" as you say. You just learned of that mysterious "JA lag" you were experiencing, its not JA lag and its not from bots, its an intended method from SE. So use that and have some fun.
    My apologise if I came across as you supporting their methods. I just feel that we shouldn't be made to accept them, because quite frankly - they shouldn't be there in the first place.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast