Character
    Akuramatsuri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 35

Issues with graphics appearing blurry

I just recently downloaded the game again to my new pc and the resolution appears blurry. Is there anywhere to adjust this?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akura View Post
    I just recently downloaded the game again to my new pc and the resolution appears blurry. Is there anywhere to adjust this?
    Tinker with the config program settings.
    (0)

Character
    Akuramatsuri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 35
    I downloaded the game to my D drive and the program files never populated for some reason? When I go to see if they are under my C drive, there isn't anything there. Should I delete and do a fresh install to my C drive?

EDIT: Nevermind! After combing through my tools and reverse-searching several times it finally populated. Apparently, the folder didn't populate under the program files, but when reverse-searched through tools it populated as an actual folder. So my system kept acting as if the file didn't exist.

Thank you for all of your help and patience!
    (0)
    Last edited by Akura; 02-06-2023 at 02:23 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's a bit bizzare. Remember that you can choose the destination folder, personally I force everything to go to just Program Files not Program Files (x86) because it's just kind of islly to seperate software by instruction set/bits and Windows 10 and beyond don't even have 32-bit only versions anymore.
    (0)