Thread: In game Titles

Character
    Dalmahr
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

In game Titles

Not sure where to post this but I really think think it would be great if you could set it so your title doesnt change in game or only changes when its a new to you title.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Add this to the QOL suggestions thread
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    (4)

Player
    I mean it's not a big deal, you can set it back easily.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    I mean its not really any less true in a different thread than it is in the one we're all posting this stuff in

love the gif tho
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-30-2023 at 03:35 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    On each sheet of paper you can just make out "every account in the zone is botting!"
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    lol! 10chars
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalmahr View Post
    Not sure where to post this but I really think think it would be great if you could set it so your title doesnt change in game or only changes when its a new to you title.
    Agreed. I, and at least one other users suggested this as well, back in 2014 and 2015, and here's one of the replies to it:

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team was looking into the ability to lock a specific title so that it would not change without player action, but it turns out they would have to completely rebuild the title system, so making this happen would be very difficult.

Making this type of change would consume a lot of development resources that could be used to improve various other quality of life aspects, so we would like to prioritize the adjustment of other elements.
    So... if it was considered too much work back then, it probably isn't considered less work now (unless they can figure some easier way to do it, which would be nice!).

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I've never been a fan of such "mega threads" (and never followed that particular one). Here it might have worked to some extent when we still had community representatives roaming around, keeping an eye on it. Of course someone, or some ones will probably take a look into it just as they look into other posts as well (if that actually happens at all any longer).

The version update digest topics also come to mind, where they specifically ask people to only post about that particular update, and ask for one topic to be discussed per post (and people to hit like on things they agree with), which I imagine makes it easier to forward and... digest... them. Quality of Life suggestions in general seems an awfully broad thread for one topic.

I feel a single topic for a single thread... er, topic works best, in particular for searching purposes as well as following the discussion itself, but that's me.
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I've never been a fan of such "mega threads"
    Well, at least for a time, they were actually using that thread specifically for this sort of feedback, so putting it there would have the most impact. It keeps the forum cleaner not having a whole bunch of threads that share the same purposes.
    (0)