Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There is no reason to increase points to 200 or to always cap DI in a single fight. You can do DI, and if it's too much then you can not to DI.
    Just because you feel compelled to do DI anytime you are on doesn't mean it needs to be quicker for you. The whole point is to occupy your time.
    (1)

Character
    Emmih
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    There is no reason to increase points to 200 or to always cap DI in a single fight. You can do DI, and if it's too much then you can not to DI.
    Just because you feel compelled to do DI anytime you are on doesn't mean it needs to be quicker for you. The whole point is to occupy your time.
    I made a suggestion to make the minimum a flat 100, not to increase the daily to 200.

I never said it was too much, I suggested the rewards be more consistent.

I do not feel compelled to do Domain Invasion every time I am on, I suggested the minimum to be 100 instead of 50, or 30, etc.

I didn’t ask for Domain Invasion to be quicker, I asked for the minimum rewards to be 100 instead of the other possible minimum rewards.

I’m 100% positive the whole point is to be fun, engaging, and rewarding.

I am not asking for them to go beyond what they currently offer except to consider increasing Mireu rewards, to encourage more players to participate in specifically Mireu.

If you do not agree they should adjust anything, a simple:

“I believe the balance for rewards is justifiable, I would not like to see any adjustments made to help encourage participation or aiding newer players”

Would be sufficient.

Choosing to obscure my statements and adjusting them to create a different narrative is not helpful for the discussion, nor helpful for the reader. It causes me to have to repeat myself for needless reasons.

I am the first person who wishes content to remain engaging, challenging, and satisfying, instead of quick, simple and superficial, but Domain Invasion is designed a certain way that few players participating over longer periods of time causes it to become less than worthwhile, and I offered very sensible suggestions to prevent further abandonment by the community.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dihlyte View Post
    I made a suggestion to make the minimum a flat 100, not to increase the daily to 200.

I never said it was too much, I suggested the rewards be more consistent.

I do not feel compelled to do Domain Invasion every time I am on, I suggested the minimum to be 100 instead of 50, or 30, etc.

I didn’t ask for Domain Invasion to be quicker, I asked for the minimum rewards to be 100 instead of the other possible minimum rewards.

I’m 100% positive the whole point is to be fun, engaging, and rewarding.

I am not asking for them to go beyond what they currently offer except to consider increasing Mireu rewards, to encourage more players to participate in specifically Mireu.

If you do not agree they should adjust anything, a simple:

“I believe the balance for rewards is justifiable, I would not like to see any adjustments made to help encourage participation or aiding newer players”

Would be sufficient.

Choosing to obscure my statements and adjusting them to create a different narrative is not helpful for the discussion, nor helpful for the reader. It causes me to have to repeat myself for needless reasons.

I am the first person who wishes content to remain engaging, challenging, and satisfying, instead of quick, simple and superficial, but Domain Invasion is designed a certain way that few players participating over longer periods of time causes it to become less than worthwhile, and I offered very sensible suggestions to prevent further abandonment by the community.
    There is no reason to increase points to 200 for Mireu or to always cap DI in a single fight. You can do DI, and if it's too much then you can not to DI.
    Just because you feel compelled to do DI anytime you are on doesn't mean it needs to be quicker for you. The whole point is to occupy your time. It is not, and nor will it ever be engaging content.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't really see any problems with this. Though if I'm being honest with you, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with domain points lol. I just come whenever mireu pops and someone is begging for help in yell chat.
    (0)

Character
    Emmih
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Anyway, I have a better suggestion.

Should solve everything without "changing" anything except the flow of the content.

1.) Zi'tah spawns at xx:20

2.) Ru'Aun spawns at xx:40

3.) Reisenjima spawns at xx:00

You can receive mobilzation 5 minutes prior to the start.

Skirmish/Boss cannot exceed 20 minutes, will despawn after 20 minutes.

Completing the fight grants 100 always.

Failing to complete the fight offers the minimum rewards based on current Mireu rewards boosts (as the current system is now, but only up to a maximum of 75, not 100.) This way new/newer/returning players easily understand why they aren't getting full completion points.

Mireu offers 100 points always, as normal, but can only spawn during the Reisenjima window, and can last up to 1 hour maximum. (Or even just the current maximum, but I think its 1 hour?)

This way you never have to rely on unity chat, you can join accordingly, the content makes sense, and all the bonuses, and rewards, make sense and retain their current adjustments, except the minor change of winning always means 100 Domain Invasion points. Everything else such as beads, and limit points remain the same values. Everyone that is a logical, sensible and reasonable person is happy.
    (1)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dihlyte View Post
    Anyway, I have a better suggestion.

Should solve everything without "changing" anything except the flow of the content.

1.) Zi'tah spawns at xx:20

2.) Ru'Aun spawns at xx:40

3.) Reisenjima spawns at xx:00

You can receive mobilzation 5 minutes prior to the start.

Skirmish/Boss cannot exceed 20 minutes, will despawn after 20 minutes.

Completing the fight grants 100 always.

Failing to complete the fight offers the minimum rewards based on current Mireu rewards boosts (as the current system is now, but only up to a maximum of 75, not 100.) This way new/newer/returning players easily understand why they aren't getting full completion points.

Mireu offers 100 points always, as normal, but can only spawn during the Reisenjima window, and can last up to 1 hour maximum. (Or even just the current maximum, but I think its 1 hour?)

This way you never have to rely on unity chat, you can join accordingly, the content makes sense, and all the bonuses, and rewards, make sense and retain their current adjustments, except the minor change of winning always means 100 Domain Invasion points. Everything else such as beads, and limit points remain the same values. Everyone that is a logical, sensible and reasonable person is happy.
    How about a simpler approach of a ki similar to the Besieged alert KI we got from VR. Beads farming is only a significant burden if you are doing aeonics, I generally would oppose changing that significantly because it’s one of the few things that still slow down the RMT bots. Btw I can solo all 3 119 Domain invasions without any trouble. It isn’t hard to stack enough multi attack haste and critical hits to cap beads fast. Support jobs can self buff and healers cans spam cheap heals. The fights aren’t broken
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    How about a simpler approach of a ki similar to the Besieged alert KI we got from VR. Beads farming is only a significant burden if you are doing aeonics, I generally would oppose changing that significantly because it’s one of the few things that still slow down the RMT bots. Btw I can solo all 3 119 Domain invasions without any trouble. It isn’t hard to stack enough multi attack haste and critical hits to cap beads fast. Support jobs can self buff and healers cans spam cheap heals. The fights aren’t broken
    Similar to the Besieged alert KI, but not the same: An option to silence the bloody thing, please. The Besieged one is already as bad as the Legend of Zelda fairy.
    (1)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    Similar to the Besieged alert KI, but not the same: An option to silence the bloody thing, please. The Besieged one is already as bad as the Legend of Zelda fairy.
    it ain’t that bad, campaign messages in shadowreign cities are way worse
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    it ain’t that bad, campaign messages in shadowreign cities are way worse
    Sure, but those can be avoided by zoning. The Besieged ones follow you everywhere. One of those every 15 minutes no matter where you are would just be annoying with no way to make it stop.
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    Sure, but those can be avoided by zoning.
    And chat filter, too!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2