Character
    Dridian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Empyrean Body +2/3

I've been noticing that the Empy Body+2/3 has been taking substantial damage in Dynamis Divergence and works properly in other content. Is there a possible fix that can correct this?
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Devs have to patch it. It was already submitted before, and accepted, but who knows.
    (0)

Character
    Triblitz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It's not just Dynamis Divergence. From what I have witnessed using the Chevalier's Cuirass fulltime, that the "mitigate damage taken based on enmity" is affected by how much hate is on the mob/mobs vs the party. This month's Ambuscade I went both war and blu for sub jobs. When I went sub war and solely focus on the Pishogue and occasional majesty cures I didn't take any major damage. However when I went sub blu and attempted to aoe the mobs i would get hit from the adds "blood saber" for 9k+ damage. Switching to a new body remedied that issue. I've noticed in zones such as dynamis, ambuscade, and sortie, where when hate is shared among the party/alliance that the empyrean body instead of mitigating damage taken, increases the damage taken possibly because of the hate list the mob has. I feel everyone else's enmity on the mobs hate list increases damage instead of mitigating it based on how close the other party members get to capped hate. Either the "mitigate damage taken based on enmity" needs to be recoded or just but a solid minus damage taken.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd encourage everyone to follow the template and resubmit it.
    (1)